Premier Lg EPL Matchday 15 & 16 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Neither would have been handball outside of the penalty box. So I dont think a penalty would be right.

The rule says that you can't handball (deliberate or not) and score a goal, so it was correctly ruled out.

But I think it's a stupid rule.
agreed, look at the one for Bournemouth, the guy was stumbling because of Onana's challenge and accidentally hit the ball trying to regain his balance.

27 will also be the margin of points Villa will finish above Spurs at the end of the season.

Was hoping for a repeat of February, the last time Villa lost at home. Well played by Villa. Chances were there however for the equaliser, on the balance of play a point would’ve been a decent result.

Was always going to be tough against Villa and how excellent they are doing at home.

But bloody hell Gillett is a sub par referee at best. I only watched the second half, and he missed a clear hold on Saliba by Watkins, another foul where Luiz should have been sent off.

Jesus should have had a penalty and the ball hitting Cash's hand after coming off Havertz's chest? Come on!

Oh well, can't win them all but it's disappointing how horrific the sport has become with VAR etc.

Are you sure? He's the one using these tactics. He already changed the squad and brought in his players that he says can't play the way he wants. He's constantly scapegoating players, being completely stubborn and unable to see what is going on in a game. Works when you manager Ajax which generally isn't hard.
Are there three less inspiring leaders than Bruno (lazy twat), Rashford (lazier) and McGuire (useless twat)?

Ten Hag needs an on field lieutenant and he doesn’t have one.

Casemiro must scratch his head every day and wonder what the hell is going on.

Was always going to be tough against Villa and how excellent they are doing at home.

But bloody hell Gillett is a sub par referee at best. I only watched the second half, and he missed a clear hold on Saliba by Watkins, another foul where Luiz should have been sent off.

Jesus should have had a penalty and the ball hitting Cash's hand after coming off Havertz's chest? Come on!

Oh well, can't win them all but it's disappointing how horrific the sport has become with VAR etc.

Not to mention the elbow to Nketiah’s head off the ball, which has been a red card for violent conduct every time for as long as I’ve been watching football. However so was the strike to Jorginho’s head against Newcastle (didn’t use it as a “weapon” haha) so who the **** knows what is a red anymore. It’s laughable really the inconsistency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Newcastle beat Tottenham tonight, then all four of the Manager of the Month‘s will be out of the European places.
Probably end up 5 as Dyche will likely get the next one for brave Everton.

Are there three less inspiring leaders than Bruno (lazy twat), Rashford (lazier) and McGuire (useless twat)?

Ten Hag needs an on field lieutenant and he doesn’t have one.

Casemiro must scratch his head every day and wonder what the hell is going on.
They need more Roy Kent …

I think Jesus should have had a pen, but the disallowed goal was the right decision.

No issue with the handball. The ball is bouncing around like a pinball so there’s a few handballs in there for both of them. The lack of penalty and lack of red card, baffling. Another weekend, more unfit for purpose officiating in the PL. Who would’ve thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back