Premier Lg EPL Matchday 15 & 16 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprising scores in the games so far
More surprising. 2nd half.

Eintracht Frankfurt 5-1 Bayern
Not leading Bundesliga usually gets managers sacked so Tuchel could be on borrowed time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man United have had this coming, their results have bettered their form this season and couldn't be trusted to continue on from the Chelsea game. This is a deeply embarrassing scoreline though.

There's a lot to like about Bournemouth this season. They've always had a good crack when in the Premier League. It hasn't always worked out but they're a worthy addition to the league.

Not an enigma, they've been s**t most games just getting lucky results
True. I meant it more in terms of how they occasionally produce something better, hint that they're turning a corner... and then revert back to crap in the blink of an eye.

I think it's attitude, for the most part. Players like Rashford are fully capable, when they want to be. They just often choose not to show up. I don't know if that's worse than just merely not being good enough. At least show effort. Utd show no effort.

Yeah ETH doesn't come back from this. Bitch about players downing tools but this has been on the card for two months

I genuinely believe the players aren’t “downing tools”. They are just as shit as we are watching. Most of them aren’t capable of playing any better.

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 15 & 16 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back