Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

It really doesn't, hence why there has been strong complaints about time wasting in the EPL, because keepers should have 6 seconds and they frequently are never told to hurry up.

Guarantee over the rest of today we will see a lot of keepers taking as long or longer than Raya and it will be overlooked.

Only ever happens really late in games when keepers take the piss, like Pickford was done for one late last year.
Ahh Pickford, I always remember how he time wasted so bad to try to get Everton a draw against us one time. Like ludicrous amount of time wasting, riling up the crowd, just blatant, he caught a ball in mid air landed, then stopped and fell forward to the groud. No reason at all to go to ground.

Then we scored late and Everton were now in a hurry to try to find an equaliser and a ball came in which Alisson claimed, he caught it, landed, stood there for a second or two, then fell forward to the ground. Crowd loved it.

Pickford, probably not so much. One of my all time favourite Alisson moments.

Really? Keepers are always get carded for time wasting after the 85th minute

Yep, they do and have been for ages.

The one that keepers always get away with without penalty is when they are kicking the ball upfield. In trying to gain every inch they always take a step out of the box with the ball in the hands before kicking it. Never gets picked up though.

Yep, they do and have been for ages.

The one that keepers always get away with without penalty is when they are kicking the ball upfield. In trying to gain every inch they always take a step out of the box with the ball in the hands before kicking it. Never gets picked up though.
The one that annoys me is the time wasting in added time. Happened in the Arsenal game. Raya got carded in like the 93rd minute for time wasting, a yellow is supposed to be 30 seconds. Ref blew the whistle right on 96 minutes.

So no real punishment at all for that time wasting and yellow card for Arsenal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

total football from everton
Iroegbunam from Villa has been a real treat. That swap for Dobbin has turned out to be massive for us.

I've been watching Everton for closing in on 20 years. This is up there with the most Everton that matches.

Not shocked but holy hell is this just other wordly to collapse like this.

I've been watching Everton for closing in on 20 years. This is up there with the most Everton that matches.

Not shocked but holy hell is this just other wordly to collapse like this.
Its all Sean Dyche. He does not understand modern football. You cannot park the bus without an offensive outlet. You just invite waves of offensive football with no counter options.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 3 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back