Premier Lg EPL Matchday 34, 35 & 36 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting on the disallowed goal ..some claiming it hit two Arsenal defenders. Also another tweet which I can’t find showing the line re-drawn and that last player for Arse’s arse keeps Spurs player onside

Interesting on the disallowed goal ..some claiming it hit two Arsenal defenders. Also another tweet which I can’t find showing the line re-drawn and that last player for Arse’s arse keeps Spurs player onside

Replay the game.

Happy Turn Around GIF by Liverpool FC

6 less games for Palmer, 3 more assists. Context is everything.

Havertz in the Champions League - 1 goal, 0 assists in 10 games.

Also Havertz is 3 years older, cost more and earns 4 times as much as Palmer. You'd be expecting him to be more productive.

Yeah and Palmer has played no games from central midfield either too I'd imagine.
According to Transfer market, he's not played central midfield. Now I haven't watched everyone of your games so I cannot confirm nor deny, but Palmer has also started on the wing at times himself.

Also Havertz is 3 years older, cost more and earns 4 times as much as Palmer. You'd be expecting him to be more productive.
There goes me trying to poke fun at the expensive Hojlund who has 2 goals more than DCL in the league. According to pundits DCL is in poor form and Hojlund is a superstar of the future.

According to Transfer market, he's not played central midfield. Now I haven't watched everyone of your games so I cannot confirm nor deny, but Palmer has also started on the wing at times himself.
Havertz played at left 8 for a long while. Playing at the 9 didn't happen straight away.
He was also broken at Chelsea and bereft of confidence, and ridiculued by the media.

Havertz played at left 8 for a long while. Playing at the 9 didn't happen straight away.

He was also broken at Chelsea and bereft of confidence, and ridiculued by the media.
And until recently he was that at Arsenal. He had a purple patch, lets see if it lasts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like I'm happy he's going alright at Arsenal, but he's only scored one more goal than Jackson who's called a donkey.

He needs to be bringing in silverware in his role or he'll be replaced by another striker(like Jesus was/is by Havertz).

I don’t think Palmer came to Chelsea brimming with confidence either. Hadn’t scored a PL goal before and was let go by City. It’s his first proper season.

When you factor in age, salary, transfer fee, expectation, position, quality of respective teams, etc. it’s not really that interesting.

Then you throw in assists (Palmer 9 to Havertz 6) and the fact Palmer is involved with basically all our build up plus wins penalties himself…

Whats annoying is yes, he did, we played him there in the Community Shield against City, and then come the season proper we played him in left 8.

I don’t think Palmer came to Chelsea brimming with confidence either. Hadn’t scored a PL goal before and was let go by City. It’s his first proper season.

When you factor in age, salary, transfer fee, expectation, position, quality of respective teams, etc. it’s not really that interesting.

Then you throw in assists (Palmer 9 to Havertz 6) and the fact Palmer is involved with basically all our build up plus wins penalties himself…
Palmer is just a big fish in a small pond though ;)

Wonder if Forest are going to put out a tweet about this now.

It should be transparent who the members of the Key Match Incident Panel are. Are they qualified to assess key refereeing decisions at the highest level? Do they have any club allegiances? Why should we take more notice of their opinions than the TV pundits such as Owen, Wrighty and Hoddle?

It should be transparent who the members of the Key Match Incident Panel are. Are they qualified to assess key refereeing decisions at the highest level? Do they have any club allegiances? Why should we take more notice of their opinions than the TV pundits such as Owen, Wrighty and Hoddle?
It describes them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back