Premier Lg EPL Matchday 6 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Where would he realistically go though.

Dont reckon Arsenal have the money, Liverpool certainly dont. Even though he's a United fan, that's a massive step backwards as they are awful. It leaves just back to Manchester City.

The only two other possibilities for him would be Bayern and Real Madrid. Dont reckon Madrid move for him, they are stacked. Maybe Bayern could make a move.

You don't think a Bayern could if Kane retires in the next 2 seasons and they have cash to spend?
They could have but I doubt we'd sell or Palmer will want to leave. That's just my opinion.

Musiala and Olise already playing where he plays there too.

They could have but I doubt we'd sell or Palmer will want to leave. That's just my opinion.

Musiala and Olise already playing where he plays there too.
I think you'd definitely sell palmer for the right price. I don't think Chelsea give a shit how good he is if they can flip him for $100 million profit they'll do it especially with the amount of money outlayed already

I think you'd definitely sell palmer for the right price. I don't think Chelsea give a shit how good he is if they can flip him for $100 million profit they'll do it especially with the amount of money outlayed already

Fair enough mate, I think you're wrong but that's cool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 6 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back