Premier Lg EPL Matchday 7 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't disagree. Need to start somewhere though.

We've got that horror run later in the season, have to be ahead before then.

Ideally Cooper is sacked any day now but I won't hold my breath.

You just drew 2-2 with Arsenal and have had some reasonable results, why on earth would he be anywhere near being sacked?

You just drew 2-2 with Arsenal and have had some reasonable results, why on earth would he be anywhere near being sacked?
We've been over this, he plays shit football and he doesn't win games.

We lost 4-2 to Arsenal btw...

We've been over this, he plays shit football and he doesn't win games.

We lost 4-2 to Arsenal btw...

Oh yeah forgot about those last two goals. :tearsofjoy: Too late in the game for me. Point stands you've had some pretty decent results given how terrible you thought your season was going to go. Probably time to admit you went into this season basically just thinking you were going to have a terrible time and have your mind set on it regardless of what actually happens. You've been overly negative basically ever since you went up, even pre-emptively complaining about a points penalty that didn't ever eventuate. If you're not going to try to muster a shred of confidence what's the point?

Feels like Liverpool have had the softest start to a season in history. Have they played a team in the top half yet?
Forest, who they lost to.

Now watch me regret that comment as we do the same on the weekend.

Forest, who they lost to.

Now watch me regret that comment as we do the same on the weekend.

I can see Forest making life difficult for a lot of top half teams this season.

Chelsea just need to eliminate the defensive brain farts. Going forward they are travelling better than anybody right now.

Oh yeah forgot about those last two goals. :tearsofjoy: Too late in the game for me. Point stands you've had some pretty decent results given how terrible you thought your season was going to go. Probably time to admit you went into this season basically just thinking you were going to have a terrible time and have your mind set on it regardless of what actually happens. You've been overly negative basically ever since you went up, even pre-emptively complaining about a points penalty that didn't ever eventuate. If you're not going to try to muster a shred of confidence what's the point?
We've had 3 draws? Pretty decent results is stretching it. We also struggled to beat the mighty Walsall in the cup. Forgive me for not getting excited about snagging a 1-1 draw against Spurs on the first day of the season.

I have no problem admitting I went into this season negative and expecting this. It's eventuating exactly how I thought it would. Cooper was a terrible appointment and nothing I've watched has changed my opinion on that. At least with Maresca, he got results. I liked his style personally, others didn't. But he was successful.

Muster a shred of confidence? My first post in this thread was saying we needed to win against Bournemouth at home. I'm not getting around actively cheering against us. I'd love to see us get 3 points on the weekend. But I'll rightfully call us out for being shit when Bournemouth inevitably best us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've had 3 draws? Pretty decent results is stretching it. We also struggled to beat the mighty Walsall in the cup. Forgive me for not getting excited about snagging a 1-1 draw against Spurs on the first day of the season.

I have no problem admitting I went into this season negative and expecting this. It's eventuating exactly how I thought it would. Cooper was a terrible appointment and nothing I've watched has changed my opinion on that. At least with Maresca, he got results. I liked his style personally, others didn't. But he was successful.

Muster a shred of confidence? My first post in this thread was saying we needed to win against Bournemouth at home. I'm not getting around actively cheering against us. I'd love to see us get 3 points on the weekend. But I'll rightfully call us out for being shit when Bournemouth inevitably best us.

Why are you so fixated on your second string not knocking off a Walsall side who have been in cracking form and were up for a Cup game against a PL side? It's such a weird game to get hung up on as wanting Cooper sacked as a result.

Saying you need to beat Bournemouth as if anything less is a failure is a pretty negative slant IMO. Bournemouth are a very good side. A draw would be fine.

We usually struggle against Southampton, hopefully it's not the case this week. Given how badly they are going we should be wiping the floor with them.
Wasn't expecting a serious responce. Check who Villa play

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg EPL Matchday 7 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back