No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond 🥳 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon it's great. THEY JUST BEAT THE REIGNING PREMIER!!!! Can't see them losing another game to be honest.

That is the team “that has played in one third of all Grand Finals contested in history.” to us mere mortals.

Respect where respect is due, outside crisp kicking three goals in two minutes the pies wouldn’t have been in the game at all.
Only time since the zacharitis (sp?) Anzac Day game I’ve got a level of pleasure out of a * win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they've been broken.

I LOATHE these bastards but, are we really that much different? Just when we think we are going well we crap the bed almost every single time.

Still, my goodness am I enjoying this crap that they constantly produce. May they never EVER change! And the media just keep pumping their tires up like they do every single year expecting this mob to do something!!!

Funnily enough, they really have not improved 1 iota from last year and they have had the softest draw this year that I've seen ANY team get. **** them and their supporters!

No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 7000 Milestone & Beyond 🥳 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back