Essendon V WCE Gameday thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good first half. Unfortunately let the Bombers in a bit there so need a big 3rd to open it up again. Can't let the Bombers get a run on again. :thumbsu:

Kerr back to his best. Naitanui great in tight. Kennedy and Darling presenting and marking well. Nicoski snagged a few important goals. Shuey using his speed well. Scooter great in the guts. Smith great down back. Cox good as always.

Really hope we can hold onto this one.

Emac was obviously a big out. Schofields doing alright but I tell ya what. Without another KPB, we are gonna always struggle with the amount of big guys they got.

Similar to last week we burst out of the gates before conceding our lead in the second. Although it's against much better opposition this time.

Hopefully we can start well in the third and kick away kick last week, but I'll be happy so long as we keep up our intensity.

Bloody good stuff
Good ball movement and power marking, coupled with good tight defense.

Naitanui is playing a game and Kerr's been great
Thought you were going to say the opposition has been poor again, that's what you've said every other game this year. :p

I still think we will struggle to win this game, lack of KPDs is hurting us, but keep the pressure up and anything can happen.

Huge half. Intensity has been as good as its been for several years.

Big second half needed or Essendon could still steal it. The opportunities we have created so far we should be s couple more up.

Got to be excited where we're heading tho, win, lose or draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL @ your pain. At least you can watch the ****ing game. Im doing mothers day shite:D

Breakfast in bed, takeaway coffee, kids kept under control until 11am.

Two cleaned bathrooms, 2 disinfected toilets, vaccuming and mopping.

I've earnt this!! :D

You blokes are playing well. Cannot believe people were writing Kerr off. Perhaps he's realised it's time to make or break. NicNat is fast becoming the guy we love to hate. Shuey, LeCras, Darling... we might meet again in September me thinks:rolleyes:

Jetta, the bastard, keeps using his pace to break our press. I wish I knew how to stop him but I don't, so I'll just say "someone needs to iron him out".
Was thinking the same thing. The other thing they have done well (the Bombers) is the tapping to the speedy outside players rather than taking posession

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon V WCE Gameday thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back