Game Day Essendon v Western Bulldogs, Round 21 - 19:25 AEST, Aug 10, 2019.

ESS v WB: Who will win?

• Essendon by 30+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Essendon under 30pts

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Bulldogs under 30pts

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Bulldogs by 30+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is the situation now...

If Essendon win Against Freo and Collingwood - They Make the 8

If they win only one of these games - They rely on other results for them to make the 8 - The combo of Port/Adelaide/Dogs cannot win their last 2 games for Essendon to make it

If Essendon lose both games - Most likely 100% out of the top 8
Now Freo threw that one away against St Kilda and their slim chance of getting there, now they have nothing to play for, a big leg up for Essendon there next week

Here is the situation now...

If Essendon win Against Freo and Collingwood - They Make the 8

If they win only one of these games - They rely on other results for them to make the 8 - The combo of Port/Adelaide/Dogs cannot win their last 2 games for Essendon to make it

If Essendon lose both games - Most likely 100% out of the top 8
we're 100% out.

Quite diabolical really
Went from battling for 5th/6th, to needing a single win to keep top 8 locked up, to now needing 2 and/or relying on other results.
In the space of 2 weeks.

we're 100% out.

Quite diabolical really
Went from battling for 5th/6th, to needing a single win to keep top 8 locked up, to now needing 2 and/or relying on other results.
In the space of 2 weeks.

Concerning thing for me is we we played bloody worse a week after we got flogged by Port.

If the team doesn't respond against Freo and cops another belting oh boy

You need some of Lloyd's positivety. He as recently as a month still talked up Essendon as a Premier chance.

Not me.

I was not convinced of our form during the 5 game winning streak and the last 2 weeks have proven that.

Apart from the wins against Brisbane in rd 3 and Kangas on Good Friday the rest of the season has been garbage.

Not me.

I was not convinced of our form during the 5 game winning streak and the last 2 weeks have proven that.

Apart from the wins against Brisbane in rd 3 and Kangas on Good Friday the rest of the season has been garbage.

Given the umpires handed you three of them, wise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Essendon v Western Bulldogs, Round 21 - 19:25 AEST, Aug 10, 2019.

Back