Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Saints v Lions Sun Aug 4th 4:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints saving themselves for the Blues final round

Smirk Smile GIF

Maybe carry on when you do somebtigg by that results in a gf win hey Cameron. Geez these clowns are entitled for a team who has done sweet f.a

I am sure St Kilda is not jealous of the 3 AFL and 2 ALFW premierships, plus Fitzroy's 8 VFL premierships.

I'm prepared to concede that Brisbane are dominating us in general play now as well as the scoreboard.

They should be premiership favourites now and we are a work in progress that needs early picks to get some better midfielders.

Either that or we kidnap some of Brisbane's midfielders after the game and force them to play for the Saints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm prepared to concede that Brisbane are dominating us in general play now as well as the scoreboard.

They should be premiership favourites now and we are a work in progress that needs early picks to get some better midfielders.

I think that the Saints should try and be more positive. First thought is nearly always to go sidewards and backwards.

Typical st Kilda with their reject recruits. Dow handballs to someone facing away from the goals instead of kicking it himself when he was on his own. Nfi about anything at this joint

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Saints v Lions Sun Aug 4th 4:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Back