Status
Not open for further replies.
In: Heppell McKenna Fantasia Hartley
Out: Snelling McNeice Laverde Francis

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Heppell for Langford
Mckenna for McNiece
Fantasia (if fit) for Guelfi

Our forward pressure was atrocious vs the Suns. Have not seen a team work it out from a kick-in as easy as what GC did to us today. That probably kills any chance of playing a third tall after Brown and Smack/Clarke. So that probably means Hooker stays back and Hartley doesn't come in unless it's for Ambrose who I thought was average tonight.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Laverde has to be out before Langford. Still fairly young but has some serious weaknesses in his game. Has very poor hands for a lead up forward is a very poor kick for goal and when he plays further up the ground he can't find it.

Had an absolute shocker just think he is destined to be a player who is very good at VFL level but doesn't have the tools to play good AFL football.

I’m tend to agree with you. I’m not seeing anything I like about Laverde other than the odd good thing here & there & not alot in between.

VFL bound this week.

We are playing finals - I have to say that again - YES! - WE ARE PLAYING FINALS..!! Now time to manage a player or two over coming weeks so we are cherry ripe to peak for that first final - provided Heppell is right this week I reckon Zakka can sit out.

OUT: Zakka (managed), McNeice (omit), Snelling (omit), Langford (omit)
IN: Heppell, Fanta, McKenna, Hartley

Team:

Francis Hartley Gleeson
Ambrose Hooker Saad
Redman Shiel Merrett
Fantasia Brown Parish
Laverde Stringer Tippa

McKernan Heppell D.Clarke

Bench: McKenna McGrath Guelfi Z.Clarke

Langford stiff but he's been hot and cold, Laverde on his last chance - he desperately needs to improve his kicking for goal...

I’d like to see;-

OUT: Snelling, Guelfi, Laverde, McNeice
IN: Fanta, McKenna, Hartley, Heppell

So 22 would be;-

Francis Hartley Saad
Gleeson Ambrose McKenna
Zakka Stringer Merrett
Fanta Brown Parish
Langford Hooker Tippa

McKernan Shiel D.Clarke

Heppell McGrath Redman Z.Clarke

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We are playing finals - I have to say that again - YES! - WE ARE PLAYING FINALS..!! Now time to manage a player or two over coming weeks so we are cherry ripe to peak for that first final - provided Heppell is right this week I reckon Zakka can sit out.

OUT: Zakka (managed), McNeice (omit), Snelling (omit), Langford (omit)
IN: Heppell, Fanta, McKenna, Hartley

Team:

Francis Hartley Gleeson
Ambrose Hooker Saad
Redman Shiel Merrett
Fantasia Brown Parish
Laverde Stringer Tippa

McKernan Heppell D.Clarke

Bench: McKenna McGrath Guelfi Z.Clarke

Langford stiff but he's been hot and cold, Laverde on his last chance - he desperately needs to improve his kicking for goal...
Like it other than Langford out
Swap for Guelfi.
Get Parish on the ball.
Lock it in.

Finals wise, every game from here on is.

I feel we need to finish 5th and look to host the Crows in rd1 of the finals.
If we land 6th or 7th, we're facing the pies.

Personally, im in the camp of just enjoying a win week in, week out. Expectations come finals time i'll temper.
We're not a strong top 8 team at the moment.
But i'd like to see this brand of fight and effort from Rd1 next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laverde has to be out before Langford. Still fairly young but has some serious weaknesses in his game. Has very poor hands for a lead up forward is a very poor kick for goal and when he plays further up the ground he can't find it.

Had an absolute shocker just think he is destined to be a player who is very good at VFL level but doesn't have the tools to play good AFL football.

At least Laverde has a crack though.

Watching Langford jog around in second gear and fumble every second stat drives me crazy.

I think there's a chance both could come out this week (Heppell/Fanta).

At least Laverde has a crack though.

Watching Langford jog around in second gear and fumble every second stat drives me crazy.

I think there's a chance both could come out this week (Heppell/Fanta).
Langford at least had a few really important touches incl that sidestep in the last.

Laverde hardly touched it and again missed easy shots early.

But both are borderline.

I think a pretty decent percentage of us are hoping Essendon just do their standard “Playing Hinkley’s Port” thing this week. Should happen. Needs to happen. Should be 10 goals.

Are we certain Hepp and Raz will be fit?

Would be tempted to drop Z.Clarke and just go full run n gun at em.

In: Heppell, Hartley, Irish
Out: Guelfi, Z.Clarke, McNeice

I think we should get Ryder back even if it's only for 2 years he's better than Clarke

Agreed....he’s got TBC covered too although I doubt he’d come back after WADA. Sauce Jacobs is the one we need to be chatting to. Either of them would step into R1 imo.

Laverde has shown he has the tools to be a matchwinner. His problem has been playing consistently due to injury. Now that he is having a decent run with injury, his form is a bit up and down. But he is definitely worth persisting with, we wanna get him to 75 games asap same as Francis.

Agreed....he’s got TBC covered too although I doubt he’d come back after WADA. Sauce Jacobs is the one we need to be chatting to. Either of them would step into R1 imo.

He would imo but his wife would be like "nö way" she would be still filthy at the club I imagine.

Was thinking Jacobs,Sean Darcy from Freo is one I would target would probably take the chance to come back to Victoria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back