Preview Essendon vs West Coast, Docklands, 16/08/14 @ 4:40 PM

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some bizarre and knee-jerk reactions going on here. Zac Merrett dropped? Eh? Winderlich rested or as sub? You mean barely a game after he announced his retirement, meaning he might only have 3 AFL games left in his life, but let's not allow him as many of those minutes as possible, despite being one of our better performers the past month. Wow.

I'm just going to enjoy the fact that our inspirational skipper is back this week, as well as Hibberd. Is Fletcher injured? If not, he is in.

Hibberd surely not coming back from a chronic hamstring injury in the minimum 3 weeks?

Watson in and one of Fantasia or Kav out. Only change for mine. Not a fan of Dell. He did ok. Fantasia has got attributes to work with. Kav couldn't keep up with intensity when the heat was on. Coughed up a certain Centre clearance at a crucial time.

I was happy with Melksham. Myers is the one I worry about. He is not agile enough and I feel like we need to carry him at times.

In: Watson, Hibberd, Fletcher, Bellchambers
Out: Kavanagh, Fantasia, Daniher, Howlett

B: Fletcher, Hooker, Baguley
HB: Dempsey, Hurley, Hibberd
C: Stanton, Watson, Zaharakis
HF: Chapman, Ryder, Goddard
F: Dell'Olio, Carlisle, Winderlich
Foll: Bellchambers, Myers, Heppell
Int: Melksham, Hocking, Z.Merrett
Sub: Colyer
Emerg: Daniher, Howlett, Steinberg

If Fletcher doesn't come up then Steinberg debuts - with resting ruckman, Kennedy and Darling to contend with we will need one of Fletcher or Steinberg down back.

If Watson doesn't come up then Howlett stays in or O'Brien gets a game as a midfielder.

If Hibberd doesn't come up Winderlich goes back to half back, Colyer goes to forward pocket and give Jetta a go as sub.

Okay I'm getting more and more worried about this as by the second! Where has this been all season West Coast!?

This is a crunch match - most important of the season to date. If we can't beat the eagles at home off an 8 day break vs them travelling off a 6 day break we don't deserve to be in the finals.
We lost to Melbourne and St. Kilda. We already don't deserve to be in the finals.

Fortunately for us, there are only 6 teams who deserve to be there and there are 8 spots available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey fellas - Don't mean to intrude, but this game should be an absolute cracker!
I'm getting my beer ready this weekend, if you guys can use your pace I don't see you losing. In saying that I'm not too sure how you guys play at Etihad, but if it's raining try and get them to open to roof. ;)

Lets make this a great game.
Best of luck :)

Hey fellas - Don't mean to intrude, but this game should be an absolute cracker!
I'm getting my beer ready this weekend, if you guys can use your pace I don't see you losing. In saying that I'm not too sure how you guys play at Etihad, but if it's raining try and get them to open to roof. ;)

Roof won't be open for a twilight game

You haven't seen us in the wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back