Preview Round 6: Essendon vs Adelaide, Adelaide Oval, Friday 19/04/24 @ 7:40 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrison Jones (196cm) might be the tallest pure forward on the pitch come Friday night. A rarity considering how big KPs are these days.

Keen to see Hayes in action, but at 84kg he would get monstered by Walker (102kg) or Fogarty (100kg). Maybe best to keep Laverde (92kg). I think Baldwin (97kg) would've been the best option if he was fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caldwell out for be heartbreaking. Feel like he and Durham are taking our midfield to the next level or at least changing the way we play. Durham out vs port killed us
I'd give Hobbs the challenge of Caldwell's role. Similar sized players, though maybe Hobbs is a bit lighter and Calders has better endurance?
...on Laird around the ground and on Keays at stoppages. Not sure if that's asking too much... 🤔

I think Caldwell will be OK to play - at least I hope so he's been great for us this year...
Shiel the obvious one to come in for Menzie - it might be just that one change.

Harrison Jones (196cm) might be the tallest pure forward on the pitch come Friday night. A rarity considering how big KPs are these days.

Keen to see Hayes in action, but at 84kg he would get monstered by Walker (102kg) or Fogarty (100kg). Maybe best to keep Laverde (92kg). I think Baldwin (97kg) would've been the best option if he was fit.

I'd be very surprised if that weight isn't a long way out of date given he was listing around 81/82kg when drafted.

i think as it stands caldwell will be playing, but we won't know until the team comes out.

very interested to see who replaces menzie, would be bold to use hind in the F50, but i could see him remaining as the substitute
They did try Shiel forward last year as well so I’m interested to see which way they will go in regards to selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back