Ex Norf player trying to bang his Catholic students

Remove this Banner Ad

With a foreword by the Hawks pres who raked in some cash by building a new grandstand that no-one needed at Glenferrie Oval?

The ground includes -

- the heritage registered grandstand (1938), named after Hawthorn legend Michael Tuck.
- the Ferguson stand (1960's), which the council intends to demolish.

No stands have been built at Glenferrie since the 60's...

I call bullshit.

Ah, So Stuart did a stint teaching English in Asia. That explains it :thumbsu:

1237064775943.jpg

Correction, redevelopment of the existing stand. At no small expense to the club ; and no obvious benefit.

So you're changing the story already and you haven't named names.

Yep, it must be true.

Anyway, getting back to your mob, what with all the pedos down there?

'all'???

So far as Anderson is concerned, IF he is charged with anything, and IF he is found guilty........clearly, he picked up some bad habits at Freo.

What about Krakauer and Cable? That's 3.

So I've clarified the comment, and you're keen to change the subject.

You've never heard anything about the ex-pres making a killing on the deal? Or just pretending it never happened?

Enlighten me.

We got rid of him becuase he was a sleaze and we did the same to our Captain when it came to light, so North culture is supreme. On the other hane we have Hawthorn and Footscray supporters on here talking about culture but one club gets injunctions to supress such sordid information and retain scumbags and Footscray kept Scott West on board after his sleazy activities, not too mention Simon Atkins. Culture indeed:thumbsu:

What did Scott West and Simon Atkins do?

(Serious question by the way - I don't know.)

What about Krakauer and Cable? That's 3.
I don't recall the intricate details of the Jim Krakouer case (which of course occurred before he came to North, IIRC) ; but I believe he was convicted of some charge relating to penetration of a minor.

Barry Cable, so far as I know, was never charged with any such offence ; certainly never convicted.

Stuart Anderson has not so far been convicted of anything.

How does that give you a total of 3?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't recall the intricate details of the Jim Krakouer case (which of course occurred before he came to North, IIRC) ; but I believe he was convicted of some charge relating to penetration of a minor.

Barry Cable, so far as I know, was never charged with any such offence ; certainly never convicted.

Stuart Anderson has not so far been convicted of anything.

How does that give you a total of 3?

And yet you're here throwing around accusations about former Hawthorn Presidents with no proof, no names, no details.

Maybe you need to start own thread if you want to do that, though.

This one is about North and their penchant for all things little.

Cue the music, boys....

[YOUTUBE]V0EKBZns3qU[/YOUTUBE]

How many games did young Stuey play anyway... cant really remember the guy.... Not as much as these students will anyway

How many games did young Stuey play anyway... cant really remember the guy.... Not as much as these students will anyway

70 games. A real "in and under" type.

Apparently leopards don't change their spots...

So you're changing the story already and you haven't named names.

Yep, it must be true.

Anyway, getting back to your mob, what with all the pedos down there?

Careful FR, you're going down an ordinary path here.

That Simon Atkins story is bullshit made up by some troll on this site you all know it dweebs.

Culture of denial down at Whitten oval. AT least we admit and deal with issues unlike the under the carpet sweepers lead by Smorgan an co.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ex Norf player trying to bang his Catholic students

Remove this Banner Ad

Back