F1 F1 2024 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets for Sunday in Melbourne were gone at the public on-sale this morning :(
Dynamic pricing doing what it's meant to do - maximise profit for those gaming the system and **** those true fans with a genuine interest in the sport. Not something the Vic Govt would ever condone if it was the AFL GF but seem willing to look the other way when it's the Aust GP because its part of what the FIA and especially FOCA demand as a condition to stage the event.

You and your family passionate about F1? FOCA don't give a shit.

Have a fat wad of cash in trust and generous tax payer funded offsets for hospitality benefits that you want to offload? FOCA can guarantee you access to the F1 paddock and a swathe of GA tickets accessed via the dynamic pricing model for your organisation to access and use for publicity purposes.

Geez I'm glad I got to see the Australian GP in Adelaide in the 80s when the fans actually mattered.

Dynamic pricing doing what it's meant to do - maximise profit for those gaming the system and **** those true fans with a genuine interest in the sport. Not something the Vic Govt would ever condone if it was the AFL GF but seem willing to look the other way when it's the Aust GP because its part of what the FIA and especially FOCA demand as a condition to stage the event.

You and your family passionate about F1? FOCA don't give a shit.

Have a fat wad of cash in trust and generous tax payer funded offsets for hospitality benefits that you want to offload? FOCA can guarantee you access to the F1 paddock and a swathe of GA tickets accessed via the dynamic pricing model for your organisation to access and use for publicity purposes.

Geez I'm glad I got to see the Australian GP in Adelaide in the 80s when the fans actually mattered.

think it’s more a sign of the times rather than anything else.

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 F1 2024 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back