• Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Coast

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty obvious, I would have thought because every year we hear from two teams supporters, claiming that their Club won FA & Trade Week.

:freo: & :essendon:

So no reason to think that they wont win FA & Trade Week again this year.

Meanwhile in the real world, all the other Clubs let these two Clubs and their supporters, spruik their October FA & Trade Week victories from the mountain tops, as all the other Clubs sleep safely, reassured by reality.

That stark reality is the brutal truth, which is:

• One of these Clubs has never won a Premiership .
  • And the another hasn't won a final in over 20 years.

General consensus from all the other Clubs supporters, is that may this trend continue :thumbsu: allowing the two Clubs to continue to claim they have won FA & Trade Week, providing their finals records stay unchanged other than the addition of years to their sorry plight.

Last edited:
Essendon, same as they do every year.

There is no Dodo anymore.

hey arnold nickelodeon GIF

hawks off to a great start,so i voted them,battle is a true stud,im not changing my tune on that out of bitterness & barrass has palm poisoning from all the intercept marks hes taken against the saints alone

but i hope dodo is the winner again,i like his ego to be pumped up,the results there after provide so much joy for everyone else in the afl community

You guys are fricken nuts

The team that won the Premiership will get pick 1 and another top 20 pick to add to its list.

Pull that head out of the sand guys and live in reality. Brisbane just adding more cream on the cake. Its depressing for all of us to watch... well it should be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond will win this easily

Out : 4 short as*s that have all come close to their use by date
In : 8 fresh highly talented kids that will for the next Dynasty

You can't judge Richmond's trade week for 4 years because it will depend on how well they draft given how young a side they will have the next couple of years. A lot riding on this draft pool for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction FA/Trade Week Winners

Back