Coach Fages and the coaching group

Remove this Banner Ad

David King no doubt would think Scott whilst his team lost, brained Fages, because you know you can win but still get beaten in the coaches box.

Get. A. Life. Enjoy a positive analysis of Fages, and a great win and leave the flogging horse at home.

Brisbane 13-2 since Stewy Dew joined the Lions.

#DoTheDew
It's hard not to think something's kicked in isn't it.

Remember the old down the line from every defensive stoppage ?

That's gone out the window. You can see our defenders looking for offensive options every time they get it. Obviously you need the cattle to implement it and your midfielders to provide the options.

Zorko cops lots for the defensive aspects of his game but overall what he does wins you games. And that's the mindset that's got us where we are this year.

It's hard not to think something's kicked in isn't it.

Remember the old down the line from every defensive stoppage ?

That's gone out the window. You can see our defenders looking for offensive options every time they get it. Obviously you need the cattle to implement it and your midfielders to provide the options.

Zorko cops lots for the defensive aspects of his game but overall what he does wins you games. And that's the mindset that's got us where we are this year.

Have to play with risk to get through modern defences.

It makes me super nervous and it can look really bad when you stuff it up, but overall we've got so much more out of being daring with our ball movement and playing on instinct rather than going long and slow down the line this finals series.

Have to play with risk to get through modern defences.

It makes me super nervous and it can look really bad when you stuff it up, but overall we've got so much more out of being daring with our ball movement and playing on instinct rather than going long and slow down the line this finals series.
Absolutely.

And it's done wonders for the confidence of many players .

If anyone had told me 2 years ago Froggy would do what he did yesterday in a cut throat prelim. I would've had them certified.

Just goes to show what some players could have under the bonnet given the right mindset.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Fages and the coaching group

Remove this Banner Ad

Back