Falloon - what's he doing? Packing his bags!

Remove this Banner Ad

Full injury list - as at August 13

Brendon Ah Chee, knee - season
Danny Butcher, hip - season
John Butcher, hip - season
Alipate Carlile, back/hamstring - test
Troy Chaplin, knee - season
Robbie Gray, knee - season
Cameron Hitchcock, hamstring - 3-4 weeks
Ben Jacobs, ankles - season
Tom Jonas, soreness (calf/groin) - test
Ben Newton, knee - season
Cam O’Shea, foot stress fracture - 4 weeks
Jasper Pittard, rib/lung - available
Brent Renouf, knee - season
Nick Salter, foot - season
Jacob Surjan, back - test
Daniel Webb, pectoral strain - season
Chad Wingard, glute - test

I wonder if Cam updates the Advertiser website to make himself look good

INJURIES
NO INJURIES FOR THIS TEAM

PORT ADELAIDE SUSPENSIONS

• Hamish Hartlett - one match, striking

I think there are a few on here (TSW looking at you) who would happily use their actual names on this board. Even when slagging off people who are bad at their job.

Signed L.B.
Ha ha. I slag off using my real name. ;) Ten years of aliases for forums, Usenet etc. from 1992 - 2002 was enough.

Just hope to hell his bags are packed and he's left the building..........coaches and presidents aside, the appointment of the most highly qualified and demonstrably successful fitness guru is fundamental to the PAFC's future.

Remember it will take a good 2-3 seasons for the new guy to make his mark.

Will it though? With our (by all reports) lack of intensity at training we should have some "low lying fruit" easy improves to knock off.

The Bombers and Adelaide seemed to improve almost overnight... with Burgess' experience and his knowledge of how the truly elite train we should expect results as soon as next season.

Will it though? With our (by all reports) lack of intensity at training we should have some "low lying fruit" easy improves to knock off.

The Bombers and Essendon seemed to improve almost overnight... with Burgess' experience and his knowledge of how the truly elite train we should expect results as soon as next season.
Results should improve next season, but it's 2 - 3 seasons before we'll have players with 'premiership ready' bodies. Unfortunately it's not the days of the SANFL were just the right coach and mental application can turn also ran's into champions within a year. What I want to see next year is that it's clear it's their bodies giving out / unable, not their minds. Too much of both the last few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Results should improve next season, but it's 2 - 3 seasons before we'll have players with 'premiership ready' bodies. Unfortunately it's not the days of the SANFL were just the right coach and mental application can turn also ran's into champions within a year. What I want to see next year is that it's clear it's their bodies giving out / unable, not their minds. Too much of both the last few years.

Adelaide Crows?

Remember it will take a good 2-3 seasons for the new guy to make his mark.

We should see instant results really. It will take 2-3 off-seasons to get that absolute peak level though.

They had bodies closer to what's required then we do. Under Cwaigy they played some shit football at the end, but they never looked like boys versus men to the degree we have the last 5 years.

Yeah, for all Craig's faults he left behind a supremely fit, disciplined base for which Sanderson would have been extremely grateful. We're coming from a little further back.

We should see a size difference in our players.....

Except maybe westhoff...... seems to have gymophobia ( fear of the gym ) o_O
Westy: "What's a gym?"

Przechwytywanie.png

I think there are a few on here (TSW looking at you) who would happily use their actual names on this board. Even when slagging off people who are bad at their job.

Signed L.B.

Cam Fallon has failed us as supporters, I prey Darren Burgess sets the goals and like I said upps it all by 15%-20% and Basically Fallon becomes the Time Keeper, Spotter and Cleans up weights after each lad and not a thing more! Cam Faloon may have had an idea where footy was going to go and under Primus' watch he turned our team into small, slow and unfit kids, something should have been brought to a head under Primus, I can not believe Fallon has somehow remained on our books but best of Luck to Darren Burgess and Cam for the 2013 season and beyond because sheesh we need it!

- Luke Tulloch

Remove this Banner Ad

Falloon - what's he doing? Packing his bags!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back