Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Remind me again when that was confirmed and how?

If that's the case, then michaels is the mole.

Neutrals asked about me and were told I was not in a faction. Same as TFW.

Yeah and that's fair enough, I'm feeling the pressure to get it right as well, and think we can't go wrong with Paddles. Just trying to order my thoughts as I'm not likely to see tomorrow's Day phase.

The only thing in my favour is if they do kill me, they have one less villager role to hide amongst.

I'm just a little worried about trying to split voting, though I think it's the wise move, there's a risk that we could have an even vote and then all the institute guys change at the last minute.

That being said, that would be a pretty big indication of exactly who they are, and they don't yet outnumber all the other factions.

It was a shit decision cos he already claimed villager but he was the last player I checked before being recruited.

But yes SM is villager

Right, and it wasn't a seer so he can't be an alpha either. OK.

Yeah and that's fair enough, I'm feeling the pressure to get it right as well, and think we can't go wrong with Paddles. Just trying to order my thoughts as I'm not likely to see tomorrow's Day phase.

The only thing in my favour is if they do kill me, they have one less villager role to hide amongst.

ND could protect you tonight though if he was blocked last night.

I'm just a little worried about trying to split voting, though I think it's the wise move, there's a risk that we could have an even vote and then all the institute guys change at the last minute.

That being said, that would be a pretty big indication of exactly who they are, and they don't yet outnumber all the other factions.

agree its risky, but like you said, if they don't comply they are outing themselves.

and if we are splitting the vote on paddles and ejw, there is a good chance both are evil so if they end up loading up on 1 at the last minute we still win out if that makes sense.

but i don't mind your theory on this.

ND could protect you tonight though if he was blocked last night.

Who's still got seers? I'm pretty sure everyone in a faction knows who the villagers are by now and could kill any number of us. I don't think one protect is going to be that useful.

The only thing that works in the villagers' favour right now is that the factions really need to focus on killing the other factions off.

agree its risky, but like you said, if they don't comply they are outing themselves.

and if we are splitting the vote on paddles and ejw, there is a good chance both are evil so if they end up loading up on 1 at the last minute we still win out if that makes sense.

but i don't mind your theory on this.

Even though I'm pretty sure you're in a faction, your suggestions tend to make me think you're in one of the smaller factions at this stage, so as long as you vote with us, I'm happy for you to stay alive for now.

Who's still got seers? I'm pretty sure everyone in a faction knows who the villagers are by now and could kill any number of us. I don't think one protect is going to be that useful.

The only thing that works in the villagers' favour right now is that the factions really need to focus on killing the other factions off.

its better than nothing though.

protecting SM is more about keeping around a good player to lead the way more than anything.

Can both be evil, I haven't worked out yet why one is definitely lying.

Three villagers left, seems that Haro is one as well, means Blaze or Michaels can't be a villager but I think that's what both have claimed. ND is the only other good role and he's the SS Group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder which will blink first and point the finger at the other.

Look, blaze and I will obviously need to duke it out at some point but im not fussed.

he has made a few moves which leave massive questions about his motive. but ill address that once he comes after me.

thats why I'm hoping you can stay around, cause you know your shit. otherwise we are relying on Haro to make a call..

My word i am
Of course everyone has to, but at this stage I'm inclined to think blaze is the other villager. I'm fairly sure the village has lost anyway unless evil start picking each other off.

Of course everyone has to, but at this stage I'm inclined to think blaze is the other villager. I'm fairly sure the village has lost anyway unless evil start picking each other off.

like i mentioned, ill wait till he comes after me before i show you exactly why he is the other evil.

unless there is need to do it earlier.

Wonder which will blink first and point the finger at the other.

We've both pointed the fingers at each other as it's pretty clear one of us must be lying on revealed information. Michaels hasn't really done much to confirm my suspicions, so until I did the maths I didn't realise he was evil, and if anything people seem to be more suss on me, which is fair enough, I'm a new player and so a bit of an unknown. The main point here is that we're both working towards the benefit of the neutrals at this stage, so it doesn't really matter.

Hang on didn't Blaze say he had a PM at the start of the game..?
Yeah, I was joking around when someone said they didn't receive a PM and pretended like I got a PM saying I'm a villager. It was a bit silly on retrospect, but I didn't think I was going to make it this far to be totally honest and just wanted to feel the game out a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back