Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks HaroLad
Can't believe I pulled it off.
miggs you needed to blackmail one of the others to vote for me.
Thanks everyone tgrs BRAB
Finally got my head around it towards the end.
I still have my block power if anyone wants to take a swing.
Sorry Michaels, I know you had a plan but so did I.
If blaze didnt take 59 hours to vote you wouldn't have won.

well done froggy.

I'll wear the blame for the blackmail.

I wasn't sure what you were going to try do and I figured Haro would turn on you If you voted for him which worked for a bit lol.

the hardest part was having no seer the entire time and losing the kill ability.

I was pretty happy to get us into the position we got in but my end game sucked!

Thought Fryer Tuck was fantastic again, really has his head around the game.

Just needs a bigger presence in the actual game threads to be a better player imo.

Just needs a bigger presence in the actual game threads to be a better player imo.
Yep, a real clever bugger

BOG's

1. FR0GGY
Persistence pays off, never gave up on it despite all his mates in the BoS going the way of the Dead PM, proves why he is one of our best players under difficult circumstances

2. Fryer Tuck + Michaels
I couldn't split these two, but both played amazing games almost getting RR the win. Was brilliant to watch these two discuss back and forth, and come up with a really unique strategy that almost saw them win.

3. Blaze Storm
Best villager of the game, was calm under pressure and did well to last til the end. Impressive debut in the Sweet F.A Club Room.

Honourable mentions

RodneyDangerfield
Kept hitting evil with his posts, was excellent throughout and quickly becoming tier 1. Would have been good for the Village if he had stuck around.

Elton Johns Wig
Head of the Institute, did well to stick around as long as he did after having suspicion cast on him from Day 1.

Top 3 Moments coming up.

Thanks everyone for an awesome first game.
I'm gutted that I lost the villagers the game.

That being said, if Michaels and Miggs hadn't blackmailed me to lynch ND, I was going to vote for a pyrrhic victory/Romeo & Juliet/Heaven's gate scenario.

I want to apologise again for missing the vote, if I hadn't been literally moderating a group seminar at the time, I would have met the deadline. Even so, the game was really fun! I'm glad we could flip the game a little at the end, and I hope the Railroad guys aren't too bitter, they just played way too good a game.

Cheers for that. I blame the lack of presence on the lack of actual game time, having gone out so early so many times, lol. I certainly need to improve on that, it's so nerve wracking when you do, because it feels like everyone's against you, DJ and RM right onto it the first time.

I guess I'm more fun in a PM then out there, so I'll need to rectify that!

I'd like to thank Michaels as well. I think we worked very well together in trying our best despite the lack of seers. I knew the key in the end was the blackmail, and it very nearly paid off in turning over the Institute advantage. It was certainly a lot of fun! Cheers to miggs as well, and I can only wish we saw more of footy_fumbler as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers for that. I blame the lack of presence on the lack of actual game time, having gone out so early so many times, lol. I certainly need to improve on that, it's so nerve wracking when you do, because it feels like everyone's against you, DJ and RM right onto it the first time.

I guess I'm more fun in a PM then out there, so I'll need to rectify that!

I'd like to thank Michaels as well. I think we worked very well together in trying our best despite the lack of seers. I knew the key in the end was the blackmail, and it very nearly paid off in turning over the Institute advantage. It was certainly a lot of fun! Cheers to miggs as well, and I can only wish we saw more of footy_fumbler as well.

yeah thought we worked it as best we could. did pretty well to get that far!

I was sure he was evil then thought I was wrong again and he was actually good but I guess he did end up being evil. Think he just got a bit overexcited and forceful which was a bit out of character.

I was sure he was evil then thought I was wrong again and he was actually good but I guess he did end up being evil. Think he just got a bit overexcited and forceful which was a bit out of character.

I wouldn't be surprised. Once you get that PM, things feel really different. I felt like just making a post had everyone on me. I wanted to try think what I would do if I was just a villager (like that has worked real well for me), and at that point, it would be to straighten you guys up and ensure that you were on track. I like to get in there if its clear that confirmed good are a little lost (and let's face, I don't exactly have any reputation).

No matter, I expect to see your A game, no matter the role in the next game. Hopefully on the same side for a lengthy amount of time, lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back