Falls Creek Documentary - first to fourth years

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like our young blokes and our media team are off to a flyer this year!
Great doco and would love to see more during the year.

What's really interesting is that I keep hearing about how poor our preseason was last year, and yet we were sitting equal second on the ladder half way through the season, and being that high was on the back of those younger players standing up, not the older blokes.

Makes you wonder just how much improvement we'll see in our younger guys considering how fit they are and how many are getting full preseasons for once?

Truely unpredictable season this year, can't wait.

Couple of things i noticed.

Poor old grundy, he is always last
Davoren cant string 2 words together
Freeman looks awesome
Hearing how bad our last preseason raises a few eyebrows. Probably contributed to a lot of our soft tissue injuries
Buckley is a good speaker
Fantsatic that the club has obviously increased its media budget to giv us supporters a better insight
Oh, and grundy is always last.

Freeman looks awesome
Hearing how bad our last preseason raises a few eyebrows. Probably contributed to a lot of our soft tissue injuries
Fantsatic that the club has obviously increased its media budget to giv us supporters a better insight

Poor Grundy - Being a Big Ruckman does not add up to speed Sadly.

Just hope his Engine just keeps getting better with Time

I loved that. I wanna play footy again, with Bucks as coach.

Probably a shallow crap comment but i wish Davoren looked fitter
Probably no big deal, but I thought the exact same thing. Doesn't look overly fit for a fitness guru

I loved that. I wanna play footy again, with Bucks as coach.

Probably a shallow crap comment but i wish Davoren looked fitter
Not at all. Practice what you preach, right?

No doubting his knowledge, but I think he'd get a touch more respect if he looked the part to boot.

Yeah that was a good little doco! I hope 2015 and beyond is full of stuff like this, but hopefully a little more timely, just quietly. Nonetheless, it was a good watch. I'm super excited about a few of these young guys. The team has taken shape, it's time to grow into a unit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, that is interesting. The first to fourth year boys came back unfit last year, not good, and they were not happy about it either. Telling.

Also interesting to hear Frosty say how close they all are, and to see some of the camaraderie. On that basis we can build team chemistry, which can be the X factor in successful teams.

Yeah - When I heard how bad the boys came back last year could explain the bad season we had.

Glad they came back in way better shape and that hopefully = More Wins

Whilst I love the doco, and appreciate the honesty of the players, it is hugely disappointing to hear about their lack of condition after the Xmas break. Let's hope that sort of crap is behind us because we deserve better than that sort of attitude.

Whilst I love the doco, and appreciate the honesty of the players, it is hugely disappointing to hear about their lack of condition after the Xmas break. Let's hope that sort of crap is behind us because we deserve better than that sort of attitude.

They where talking of last year and not this year

Jmac, that was for the start of the 2014 pre-seaon, after they came back following the end of season 2013. Agree though, I was somewhat gobsmacked to hear that. The doco also made the point that was not the case for this pre-season.

Jmac, that was for the start of the 2014 pre-seaon, after they came back following the end of season 2013. Agree though, I was somewhat gobsmacked to hear that. The doco also made the point that was not the case for this pre-season.

Think some had some got Lazy after the End of the 2013 season.

But I think they Learnt there Lessons and come back in way better shape this off-season:D

I know they were talking about 2014 mate. I feel like asking for my money back.

Looks like our young blokes and our media team are off to a flyer this year!
Great doco and would love to see more during the year.

What's really interesting is that I keep hearing about how poor our preseason was last year, and yet we were sitting equal second on the ladder half way through the season, and being that high was on the back of those younger players standing up, not the older blokes.

Makes you wonder just how much improvement we'll see in our younger guys considering how fit they are and how many are getting full preseasons for once?

Truely unpredictable season this year, can't wait.

You know what's also interesting, is that I remember reading years ago in Tony Shaw's autobiography (A Shaw Thing) that they had a disaster of a pre-season camp in the years before the 1990 premiership.

Someone else might be able to shed a bit more light on this, but I think the underlying message was that the hardship helped to inspire that particular playing group towards future success.

Seems like this is a similar message.

Freeman looks awesome
Interesting point of Daveron. Looks like he enjoys a few four n twentys and VBs himself. How's that for a fitness trainer. He probably couldn't even run 5km himself.

Cockiness and Big Heads maybe
Butting in on a conversation here, no knowledge to be sure about anything. Way I see it players are in the employ of a (our) club. It is their job to be in an appropriate condition to represent the club, the clubs job to set the hurdles they have to jump to get there and the consequence if they don't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Falls Creek Documentary - first to fourth years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back