Fantasy AFL Sprint: Who would win???

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember this year against Hawthorn Davey was 10m behind Mitchell who gave a handpass off to Ladson? (It was either Ladson or Osbourne) who was about 10m in front of Mitchell. The receiving player got 10m before Davey caught them.
Another time when we played WCE at the G Kerr got the centre clearance and got about 20m before Davey caught him. Mind you Kerr started in the centre, Davey had at the tip of the Melbourne F50.

cypher said:
Andrew Walker deserves to be in there if Shannon Byrnes or Lovett gets a gig.:thumbsu:

.Ran down Andrew Lovett this year on the G after he was given a headstart

Was this the same game Walker got caught holding the ball after being ran down by Lovett in round 21?

cypher said:
Walker isn't as quick out of the blocks but over 100 he'd be one of the best due to his motor.

Do you enjoy looking foolish?
Wells is faster than Walker.

Aka! He will win and celebrate with a handstand.

UNIT, stop taking crap! Brisbane won three flags in a row fair and square. What's this talk about favours?

P.S Judd and Walker can go screw themselves.

LOVVEEEEEEYYYY! that bloke is a freakj in his first 30 yeards, even though he wa beaten by trivky ricky dyson at an intra club trial one time

UNIT said:
Thats such crap. Juddy is one of the best kicks of the ball when on the run. Just like Peter Matera was.

I think you'll find that Judd & Cousins can be pretty ordinary/lazy kicks on the run. Cousins in particular finds the boundary line on the full regularly.

Walker and Rusling both have the 100metre athletics backgrounds so would go well, as Walker has shown with his back to back wins of the sprint. Alot of other players who are blistering on the footy field may have great acceleration (unlike Rusling who isn't that great off the mark but still up there) however they don't know how to run a 100metre sprint and how to pace themselves. I think deledio has a sprinting background and thats why he killed the opposition in the last GF sprint so he would be up there too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fishmonger said:
Davey for sure.
Why they didn't run him this year god only knows.
Because over 100m Daniel Bell was quicker than Davey. Davey has amazing acceleration off the mark, but he doesn't have the motor to wind up and win over a distance longer than 50m, a distance you really don't get to see during an AFL match.

I'd like to see a grand final sprint between Judd, Deledio, Tenace & Rusling, not sure if we'll get to see it though

No 1 Rusling, No 2 walker, No 3 Tenace, with lovett and davey 2 Lengths away.

Infamy said:
Because over 100m Daniel Bell was quicker than Davey. Davey has amazing acceleration off the mark, but he doesn't have the motor to wind up and win over a distance longer than 50m, a distance you really don't get to see during an AFL match.

I'd like to see a grand final sprint between Judd, Deledio, Tenace & Rusling, not sure if we'll get to see it though

Davey can keep it up. He would run down anyone in the AFL over 100m.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy AFL Sprint: Who would win???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back