Fantasy AFL Sprint: Who would win???

Remove this Banner Ad

beaver's army said:
over 400m richo lol he won ours

I couldnt be assed getting down there to watch Knobel lift weights and Tivvers kick at goal but I heard Lids went pretty easy in the 400m.

True?

OneEyedHawk said:
I would think so, yes.

I'd have my money on Deledio over anyone in the comp over 100 metres. What was it he run yesterday? 10.9? ****ing express in anyone's language!

James Walker is faster,10.4 secs,4th fastest man in WA.Its the only reason he gets a game

pinkus maximus said:
James Walker is faster,10.4 secs,4th fastest man in WA.Its the only reason he gets a game
I think that's a load of crap. Matt Shirvington's personal best is 10.3 seconds and he's the best mens sprinter in the country. If Walker could run those times without any proper training he'd be the #1 track athlete in the country.

Also note that Deledio's time was done on Punt Road Oval, not on a proper running track.

Infamy said:
I think that's a load of crap. Matt Shirvington's personal best is 10.3 seconds and he's the best mens sprinter in the country. If Walker could run those times without any proper training he'd be the #1 track athlete in the country.

Also note that Deledio's time was done on Punt Road Oval, not on a proper running track.

No Matt Shirvingtons is 10.03,theres a big difference

Infamy said:

James Walker down 10.4 i think in the WA state champs in the off-season last year, thats damn impressive. No AFL player could beat that, although i would like to see what Mark Williams can do over 400m i heard he was a junior champion runner.

Johnson#26 said:
The AFL should hold, during the summer months, an 'olympics' of sorts - with each club nomminating two players for each event.

_________
http://www.freewebs.com/lukesfootypage/

Would never happen, the Dockers alone this season had 11 players have off-season surgery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't this all pretty much 'my dad would beat your dad if they fought'?
Do we all really care.
End the fight - convince Asafa Powell to defect from Jamaica, pick him up as an international rookie.
He'd certainly be the quickest and would street them in the GF sprint.
Tipping he's not much of a footballer though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy AFL Sprint: Who would win???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back