News Fas Taking Time off for Depression

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinking back now to some of the shots of him now from Sunday's game you can sort of see it on his face :( Feel awful for him, hope he gets better soon.

Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking. Feeling for him. Hope to see him back with his big grin very soon. Get well, Fas.

Goes to show how depression can be an invisible condition and easy to mask.

Fas is an extrovert within the club so this certainly comes as a surprise to me.

I wish him all the best in his treatment and mangement of his condition and I hope to see him back on the field soon.

Thinking back now to some of the shots of him now from Sunday's game you can sort of see it on his face :( Feel awful for him, hope he gets better soon.
^This. That last shot on goal in particular you could see that he wasn't his usual confident self.

All the best to Fas, having had my share of issues I can certainly empathise with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the best Fas!

It really puts football into perspective, here we all are criticising the guy when he doesn't kick straight, or he does ordinary things on the field (as we're entitled to), yet his issues run a lot deeper than kicking a football.

Get well soon champ, we look forward to seeing the Prince of Perth back in full flight soon!

Remove this Banner Ad

News Fas Taking Time off for Depression

Remove this Banner Ad

Back