Other Favorite Jerseys and General Uniform Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: What are Your Favorite and Least Favorite NFL Uniforms?

Sorry to be bias but I love the Colts Home Jersey the best ( Its the Blue) :eek: But its so simple and effective :thumbsu:
Here are my top 5
Coltsjersey.jpg

As Much as I hate the Pats I love their Home jersey :eek:

PatsJersey.jpg

The Texans Home jersey isnt too bad either .

TexansJersey.jpg

The Detroit Lions Home Jersey is actually not bad either Reminds me alot of the NRL's Sharks

LionsJersey.jpg

The Chargers Home jersey is good also.

BoltsHomejersey.jpg

The Chargers Alt Light Blue Jersey is nice also.

im guessing your bedroom is the colour blue.

im guessing your bedroom is the colour blue.

No its shitty white walls with Pink (yes pink) carpet and being a girl even I think it looks like shit but yes I love the colour Blue my most fav colour:eek:

Yes my fav jerseys are blue so what I also kinda like Pittburgh's home jersey and I also dont mind the Ravens Home Jersey but you know I couldnt put them all up there

Do you own any nfl jerseys, loyallion, if so which ones?
Just 2Colts home Jerseys and an away Colts jersey Back when I was a kid I had an old 49ers jersey ( was given to me) I also had a pats one a few years back but it got stolen/lost

Old school Rams was flipping awesome. Modern metallic gold is shit compared to the yellow gold.

... agreed Z -- i don't mind the modern but the throwback we wore on the weekend is awesome !!!!

[YOUTUBE]Ix081prSiNc[/YOUTUBE]

Fave's (not in order): 49ers throwback, KC (of course), Philly and Powder blue SD. Funnily enough not a fan of the darker blues.

Least Fave's: Houston Oilers, Bright orange Tampa Bay & the Raiders (who wants a jersey that represents the absence of colour?)

Oilers and powerblue Chargers is basically the same colour. :confused:

Giants Away
Oakland Home
Houston Oilers Home

Worst unis in the history of mankind is definitely Carolina...actually, throw all of their pro teams in there: Panthers (hodge podge of all sorts of shyte), Hurricanes (terrible) and Bobcats (ridiculous colour scheme).

Giants Away
Oakland Home
Houston Oilers Home

Worst unis in the history of mankind is definitely Carolina...actually, throw all of their pro teams in there: Panthers (hodge podge of all sorts of shyte), Hurricanes (terrible) and Bobcats (ridiculous colour scheme).

Hornets as well maybe??

In saying that, I do think the Tar Heals have one of the best though in College ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i don't really rate nfl jerseys much, to me they are just glorified t-shirts

if they did it AFL style, removed the number on the front to allow room for some design, then it would be different

More like sponsorship patches for the money hungry/ propaganda-minded AFL. AFL jumpers becoming more & more 'rent advertising space' as the shorts get branded plus FRONT & back of the jumper. Glorified oversized t-shirts still keep the NFL tradition rolling on, easy to distinguish with Home & road uniforms. Won't be long before the AFL finally give up and put names on the back of players jumpers as the 'character' factor is severely lagging.. they are all obedient soldiers these days. With the NFL, you have designed plays, no fancy nancy-boy fashion statements required. :)

My favourites:

Rams Throwback (especially with Bradford):

1eec299345abfff33ddaf468c800b25b-getty-98746949dv005_carolina.jpg

Eagles Green Throwback:

949c1c8ab12b3e2effec2a1c3047f9ef-getty-98533136me020_green_bay_pac.jpg

Colts White:

0a3d79f599893457e59b55e6909a7e10-getty-98761120ms007_indianapolis_.jpg

Raiders Black:

7df4510c10ea86f86f2a8c450c71faca-getty-98699410es019_san_diego_cha.jpg

Saints White:

4e4a161adcf37ca77c40279b28985418-getty-98597085cg005_cleveland_bro.jpg

Those Atlanta throw backs today were sweet as. Should go back to a version of those with the red helmet, keep the updated logo though. The socks were cool as well.

Worst unis in the history of mankind is definitely Carolina...actually, throw all of their pro teams in there: Panthers (hodge podge of all sorts of shyte),

it's definitely the black, white, silver and teal that makes it so bad. ;)

(hai Rory!)

it's definitely the black, white, silver and teal that makes it so bad. ;)

(hai Rory!)

Light blue :cool:

Who wears purple these days :p

The Blue cowboys jersey is as good as it gets, its a shame we dont wear it more often.

Perhaps the apparent curse when we wear them should be reversed since we're not wearing them at all this year and the season was doomed from the start

I prefer our throwback one:

c4james-harrison.jpg

Mean as.

JH would look tough in a tutu. The true test is does it look mean on the kicker while wearing the canary yellow helmet?

I hate the trend of modernizing hues. The 49ers went back to straight red and ditched that crimson bullshit. The Eagles, Rams, Pats and others need to do the same.

What is it with teams going the darker look (also occurs in AFL too eg. Melbourne and West Coast using darker blues, Collingwood 'black' jumper etc.). On the flip side though, with the newer materials used these days the dark colours don't look as rich (dark) as they used to, especially in sunlight

Colts and cowboys home jersey are easily the best.

Surely you don't mean the Cowboys 'home' white jersey which is as bland as you can get, though it reeks tradition and allows Cowboys opponents to wear their home coloured jerseys allowing a better week-to-week spectacle

i don't really rate nfl jerseys much, to me they are just glorified t-shirts

if they did it AFL style, removed the number on the front to allow room for some design, then it would be different

All jerseys are very basic, but NFL uniforms are 'busy' enough as is with helmet, jersey, pants, socks, that they'd become cluttered if you introduced AFL style designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Other Favorite Jerseys and General Uniform Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back