Favourite Beer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geelong Bitter and Abbotsford Invalid Stout. Joking.

Bohemian by Matilda Bay. Red Back and Beez Neez also is great. That Freo stuff is fantastic. Mmmmm!

Matilda Bay was bought out by Foster's and is no longer brewed in Perth. In addition to that, it has lost some of the flavour and character it once had since it is now such a mass market beer.

Steinlager would be my favourite packaged beer, with Coopers Sparkling and Coopers Pale a close second. Coronas go down well on a hot summer's day.

On tap - Kilkenny, but you do have to be patient.

Whats the best beer in people opinions for not feeling bloated and shit after a big or sometimes not even big night on the beer? I usually go for a surf after a night on the TEDS's as I feel it helps with the hangover but you can never seem to kick that bloated, can't eat anything feeling. It may have something to do with the surf though.

Whats the best beer in people opinions for not feeling bloated and shit after a big or sometimes not even big night on the beer? I usually go for a surf after a night on the TEDS's as I feel it helps with the hangover but you can never seem to kick that bloated, can't eat anything feeling. It may have something to do with the surf though.

TED's are terrible for bloating and hangovers.

Try a 'natural' beer like Coopers or Little Creatures

I tried that Japanese beer the other night called Asahi... I am not much of a beer drinker but I must say I really liked the taste of it.
I'm in Belgium at the moment and am loving the beer here. It is absolutely second to none. I used to love Stella and Hoegaarden, but those beers are pathetic in comparison to other beers here. Anyway, was in a pub in Brussels today that sell 2500 different beers, no joke. They had Asahi on offer at 8 Euros a bottle. Suffice to say I managed to find something else...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tb.JPG

Never really got into Tiger. It's the main beer available in Vietnam, Singapore and Malaysia. Much prefered Singha in Thailand than Tiger.

Has anyone tried Peroni Gran Riserva? It's in a black bottle & comes in at around 6.6%. I had one yesterday & really enjoyed it, but can't for the life of me put a finger on the after-taste.

This aside, wheat beers & hefeweizens are the rage at home at the moment, with a Hargreaves Hill Hefe 6 pack having gone down nicely (well...had 4 & friends got the other two) on the weekend.

yep for me its a toss up between golden ale and amber ale as the best jimmy squires
They're all good drops! They're releasing a Summer Seasonal called Sundown Lager so keep your eyes open for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back