Favourite Beer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the "World Class Collection" for my Birthday the other day.
Includes.Crown Lager, Sol, Chang,Platinum Blonde, Oettinger, Peroni, Heineken, Stella Artois, Corona and Miller.
Nice. The Oettinger was very good, haven't tried Chang yet.
The others ive had before. I think Crown Lager stacks up well with some of the others, not a big fan of Heineken too fruity.

Finally had a 6er of Little Creatures Pale yesterday while fishing. The first one was very dry and bitter, almost like it had a splash of Campari in there. 2nd one was slightly less dry, and then I had a Wild Turkey can and after that the followling 4 Pales were delicious and went down like water.

Includes.Crown Lager, Sol, Chang,Platinum Blonde, Oettinger, Peroni, Heineken, Stella Artois, Corona and Miller.
The others ive had before. I think Crown Lager stacks up well with some of the others, not a big fan of Heineken too fruity.

Wow, thats like comparing cat shit with dog shit :D

That sounds like a nightmare of a "collection" overall. Oettinger is revolting.

If you want to try different beers then a bottle shop on Hall St in Newport Melbourne has heaps of different Australian craft beers to choose from, plus some from overseas that I have not seen before.

Worth checking out.

If you want to try different beers then a bottle shop on Hall St in Newport Melbourne has heaps of different Australian craft beers to choose from, plus some from overseas that I have not seen before.

Worth checking out.

That would be the Malt and Vine. It's a beauty - in fact I'm stopping on my way back from the Athletics Track tonight:thumbsu:.

Has anyone tried Weihenstephaner? Its 20 bucks for a 4 pack at Bottlemart ATM.

Contemplating getting myself 4.

Outstanding beer.

They have several beers in their range and they're all excellent.

Also, it's allegedly the oldest working brewery in the world - supposed to have been going for roughly 1,000 years. Which is quite a long time.

That sounds like a nightmare of a "collection" overall. Oettinger is revolting.

Haha totally agree. I'm hoping some delusional relative doesn't think they are doing a good deed and give it to me for Xmas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happier than a dog with 2 d1cks. One of my local bottlos has got in Fullers Organic Honeydew. If you can get hold of this stuff I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Beautiful beer in 500ml stubbies. Their ESB isn't bad either if you want to try something a bit special over Christmas. St.Arnou Blonde(Blonde Ale not low-carb crap) is also worth having a go at. Hope you all have a safe and Merry Christmas and try lots of different beers. If I've helped anyone with choosing a beer that they've come to enjoy please let me know so that I can feel all warm and fuzzy for a while.

I'm happier than a dog with 2 d1cks. One of my local bottlos has got in Fullers Organic Honeydew. If you can get hold of this stuff I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Beautiful beer in 500ml stubbies. Their ESB isn't bad either if you want to try something a bit special over Christmas. St.Arnou Blonde(Blonde Ale not low-carb crap) is also worth having a go at. Hope you all have a safe and Merry Christmas and try lots of different beers. If I've helped anyone with choosing a beer that they've come to enjoy please let me know so that I can feel all warm and fuzzy for a while.

This bottle-o isn't Purvis in Surrey Hills by any chance is it?

This bottle-o isn't Purvis in Surrey Hills by any chance is it?

Thats the only bottle o Ive found that sells the Pepperjack Ale, highly recommend it, they put a bit of their Shiraz into it and its fantastic with steak or other red meat.

Negative! Jack's Cellarbrations in Ballarat.
Does anybody else on here subscribe to Beer & Brewer Magazine?

That's a big YES from me. Got every issue since it started.

Best publication on the market. Got a free six pack of Redback with my subscription too.

Thats the only bottle o Ive found that sells the Pepperjack Ale, highly recommend it, they put a bit of their Shiraz into it and its fantastic with steak or other red meat.

My local IGA stocks the Pepperjack. Another excellent James Squire drop.

The London Pride is also fantastic, and what's even better than the ESB, and far stronger, is the 1845. Acland Cellars or Purvis Cellars have it i'm fairly certain.

Once again, I'm giving high recommendation to two local brews that deserve to be consumed all the time....Baron's Black Wattle Ale (close to the best beer in this country currently), and Temple's Special Bitter. Absolute gems :thumbsu:

Tried a Kutt low carb beer last night. Absolutely ripper beer. Got a few more different beers in the fridge atm, with some more ready for xmas day.

At the moment i'm on the Cuba 59's... anyone else tried this?

Tried a Kutt low carb beer last night. Absolutely ripper beer. Got a few more different beers in the fridge atm, with some more ready for xmas day.

At the moment i'm on the Cuba 59's... anyone else tried this?

I don;t mean to be rude here. I just need to ask this question...

Do you like to drink your own urine as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back