Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s quite interesting how much hate Israel has gotten throughout this entire conflict.

They are living next to a country who’s government has said they want to exterminate every last Jew… they were invaded and had innocent kids killed and hostages taken.

Unfortunately every war including the allied advance in ww2 has seen huge civillian casualties and massive damage to cities.

It’s quite interesting how much hate Israel has gotten throughout this entire conflict.

They are living next to a country who’s government has said they want to exterminate every last Jew… they were invaded and had innocent kids killed and hostages taken.

Unfortunately every war including the allied advance in ww2 has seen huge civillian casualties and massive damage to cities.
I know which I consider worse out of two parties trying to exterminate each other where one group said it, and the other has been doing it for 70 years and to hear them say it you only need to read between the lines.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Hamas. But Australia and its allies don't fund Hamas and our media doesn't pretend Hamas are nice people and let Hamas fighters into our country.

So you're hearing more grass-roots hate about Israel because it's people pointing out the hypocrisy of what is going on.

Hamas and Israel are both using terrorism to take back land they think is theirs. One is doing it based on recent history and religion on a small and limited scale killing less than 1,000 civilians, the other is doing it based on ancient history and religion on a modern, massive scale, killing over 40,000 civilians.

The term "terrorist" is laden with class prejudice.
The pro-genocide governments (Australia, US, Britain, France, Germany, etc) all declare that Hamas is a terrorist organisation.

Yet they remain silent on the nature of the IDF, which before the world's eyes, captured in a kaleidoscope of images on social media, and testaments from journalists and witnesses, every day is carrying out war crimes of the most horrific nature.

....as well as deliberately pursuing a policy of mass starvation and, through the destruction of medical facilities and blockade of medical supplies, the encouragement of epidemics (ex: polio is the latest).

Yet somehow, Hamas is declared by the talking heads of politics as "terrorist", while the IDF and the Netahayu government are somehow simply acting in "self-defence" ??

Tragic isn't it. We're seeing this happening in real-time, and watching our governments do.... nothing.

Quite interesting how much you care about Israeli civilian lives as compared to the Palestinian ones. Both are people, why do you only care about the innocent kids and hostages on one side of the fence?

What's to like about mass murder?

I know which I consider worse out of two parties trying to exterminate each other where one group said it, and the other has been doing it for 70 years and to hear them say it you only need to read between the lines.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Hamas. But Australia and its allies don't fund Hamas and our media doesn't pretend Hamas are nice people and let Hamas fighters into our country.

So you're hearing more grass-roots hate about Israel because it's people pointing out the hypocrisy of what is going on.

Hamas and Israel are both using terrorism to take back land they think is theirs. One is doing it based on recent history and religion on a small and limited scale killing less than 1,000 civilians, the other is doing it based on ancient history and religion on a modern, massive scale, killing over 40,000 civilians.

So how do Australia "fund" Israel?

So how do Australia "fund" Israel?
We have charities here raising money for illegal settlers, they have charity status, so they're taxpayer subsidised. Dozens of them openly raising money for "settler" groups (aka terrorism and ethnic cleansing groups).

We house a number of Israeli soldiers as dual citizens and we export and import millions of dollars of weapons to/from Israel.

All of that has to stop according to our responsibilities under the Genocide Conventions.

I cannot believe our country is just allowing genocide because it's being done by a so-called ally.

There is a stark difference;
  1. Israel "are living next to a country who’s government has said they want to exterminate every last Jew"
  2. Israel IS slowly but surely exterminating every last Palestinian

Israel is tearing up all the sewer, road, electrical and power infrastructure in Jenin (in the West Bank).

Not satisfied with making Gaza unliveable, they've now moved the ethnic cleansing machine to the West Bank.

'Why don't the Palestinians just try being peaceful'

They have. It doesn't seem to help much. Just slows the ethnic cleansing down.

I nearly fell into the trap of painting all Israeli's with the same brush until I learnt Bibi is only in power 64 seats to 56.. so similar to most society, roughly 40% do have compassion and intelligence, and the slight minority are uneducated simpletons.

I nearly fell into the trap of painting all Israeli's with the same brush until I learnt Bibi is only in power 64 seats to 56.. so similar to most society, roughly 40% do have compassion and intelligence, and the slight minority are uneducated simpletons.
That split is going to tear the country apart. There is already a massive "brain drain", there is a massive reduction in foreign investment, a huge increase in bankruptcies, and all sorts of lost opportunities.

As someone said on a video I watched, the idea of Israel being an island in the middle of hostile neighbours is fine when you can simply fly in and fly out freely. But when those flights stop - and they will (they have already slowed) if this escalates - then you have a huge problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have charities here raising money for illegal settlers, they have charity status, so they're taxpayer subsidised. Dozens of them openly raising money for "settler" groups (aka terrorism and ethnic cleansing groups).

We house a number of Israeli soldiers as dual citizens and we export and import millions of dollars of weapons to/from Israel.

All of that has to stop according to our responsibilities under the Genocide Conventions.

I cannot believe our country is just allowing genocide because it's being done by a so-called ally.

I believe that in general, International Charities should be forced to be transparent ,and should be scrutinised.

Are they soldiers or reservists? I used to know people with dual Australian/German citizenship, and they were always worried they would get called up while in Germany and sneak home on their Australian passport.
Personally i'm against dual citizenship.

Import and export is not support , its trade. I'd welcome trade embargo's with Israel.

Just looking at our laws, there are all sorts of loopholes.
Because IDF is an official armed force of a nation, its apparently ok to serve with them. ( Unlike ISIL, Hesbollah Hamas etc).
Because IDF is not actively engaged against Australian military, it is not treason to join them. ( Unlike Afghanistani forces ).
So i assume it would be OK with our Gov, to join the North Korean Army if the North Koreans would let you.

I don't know why wackjobs would want to run off and join the IDF but they have.

That split is going to tear the country apart. There is already a massive "brain drain", there is a massive reduction in foreign investment, a huge increase in bankruptcies, and all sorts of lost opportunities.

As someone said on a video I watched, the idea of Israel being an island in the middle of hostile neighbours is fine when you can simply fly in and fly out freely. But when those flights stop - and they will (they have already slowed) if this escalates - then you have a huge problem.

Hopefully... I heard the same thing about Afghanistan as well when the Taliban took over. Seems to be getting worse and worse over there and I wonder when they will finally collapse.

Their greater risk is not physical isolation, but economic isolation. If the world doesn't accept the expanded occupation and ethnic cleansing, they'll be even more isolated from their neighbours than they already were. Especially if it includes EU members.

deeply disturbing but sadly unsurprising. it’s been the zionist’s intention for decades. the horrific hamas october 7 attack has given the ghouls the cover they needed. and the yanks keep arming them and the world largely sits by and watches the genocide

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back