Toast Fergus Greene - Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do we always have to pick 1 ugly guy in every draft ffs
Lol....well if it's any consolation Carlton certain excel in this regard and have gone as far as using previous number one picks on Kruezer and Weitering who have certainly been given an almighty going over by the ugly stick.
Sounds like your fitting in well though with the Armadale/Chapel St lifestyle there Scrag. :thumbsu:

Didnt hesitate to call out this guy's name,in fact didnt hesitate with any of the picks means they got what they wanted.
Thats good enough for me, these guys delivered us a premiership.

Didnt hesitate to call out this guy's name,in fact didnt hesitate with any of the picks means they got what they wanted.
Thats good enough for me, these guys delivered us a premiership.
we waited 40 seconds to call out English's name so that indicates he wasn't a 'slam dunk' option.

but somewhat agreed nonetheless, i could have busted 3 - 4 nuts during Essendon's picks and I dont even have premature ejac.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we waited 40 seconds to call out English's name so that indicates he wasn't a 'slam dunk' option.

but somewhat agreed nonetheless, i could have busted 3 - 4 nuts during Essendon's picks and I dont even have premature ejac.
I think they called for extra time with every pick apart from number 1, though that could've just been Dodoro trying to get maximum airtime for himself.

Watching his highlights it seems to me that he has a massive wingspan, like his hands go right down to his knees when he stands still.

Reckon with they been test proving his running ability, the win spend and the sticky hands, he's got the role of high half-forward, leading up the wings and pushing up the ground down pat if he develops.

15253419_10154722507447487_4215304843121336404_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Fergus Greene - Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back