Fev deal with Brisban Lions on the brink of collapse!

Remove this Banner Ad

Rischitelli has refused to go to carlton..

Door is open for Sydney and Collingwood..

Sydney would have the upper hand..!

What about pick 30 for Spangher..

Spangher and Dawes to Carlton for Fevola..

Goldsack to saints for Ball...

Still a slim chance to get the trifecta..!!

if we can somehow get the ball deal done tonight, early tomorrow, we may have a late crack at him tomorrow - in fact we most definitly will. expect players such as: dawes, goldsack, davis, macaffer, fraser to be involved.

saddle up for a big day 2morrow!

i just stole the cctv footage of the moment voss found out about this and he seems a little upset, dunno maybe its just me.

[youtube]kaqojgu4dmo[/youtube]

lmfao.:d

We have nothing to trade for Fevola, move on.

I was hoping the Brisbane deal would go through, leaving the Luke Ball deal as the biggest "open case".

Brisbane had a contingancy plan in place, in case this happened.

Joel McDonald was another name thrown about but Carlton prefered Rischatelli.

If he says no, it will be McDonald + Bradshaw.

either way Fev will end up at Brisbane, Vossy wont miss out on this.

We have nothing to trade for Fevola, move on.

So long as we get Ball, I'm not really fussed. However this statement of yours is so far beyond a joke it isn't funny.

Nothing to trade? I suggest you think a little harder. If we really want him, that is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

POETIC JUSTICE we wanted to deal with the scum at the start of the week and they said we won't deal with you unless you give us a better deal than a fair one as we hate u now they are struggling to get a deal done and if they can't they will have a disgruntled fev all I can see is No Judd and no/angry fev for first three rounds means the Blues will start 0-3 next year

Heh G, tell me why Ball is what we need.

I'm excited given what he was but are we expecting too much of a guy that can't run and can't kick? Tell me I'm being paranoid and that he WILL take our mids up a notch.

Brisbane had a contingancy plan in place, in case this happened.

Joel McDonald was another name thrown about but Carlton prefered Rischatelli.

If he says no, it will be McDonald + Bradshaw.

either way Fev will end up at Brisbane, Vossy wont miss out on this.

Go for it. It would be like being r*ped twice.

hahaha, smiddaz123, i love the quote you have in your post from the dude who says pendles is no good in contested situations. what an all time dud call from kelvin sheedy.

Poster on the Saints board says that his club should hold out for Dane Swan, and if they don't get him, should let Ball go in the PSD.

This person, in all likelihood, is capable of breeding at some stage in their life. They may even have done so already. That thought alone scares the shit out of me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev deal with Brisban Lions on the brink of collapse!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back