Fev deal with Brisban Lions on the brink of collapse!

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton finding out rape isn't as enjoyable when you are on the receiving end?

I love how Rischitelli doesn't even wanna go there, what a pisser. He'd prefer to stay in a piss ant town that doesn't even follow AFL than having to share a workplace with those criminals.
How things have changed. Imagine if you had said a month ago that Carlton were virtually begging Bradshaw + Rischitelli to come to their club in exchange for Fevola. The Carlton fans would have laughed in your face.

Good to see that the best person to sell the club to them was Brock McLean though :p They had to get someone who hadn't been fully infected yet to try and convince them. McLean would be showing them around but mistaking broom closets for offices and toilets... "Sorry guys, it's my first day"

Poster on the Saints board says that his club should hold out for Dane Swan, and if they don't get him, should let Ball go in the PSD.

This person, in all likelihood, is capable of breeding at some stage in their life. They may even have done so already. That thought alone scares the shit out of me.

Oh well ..... This is the world we live in , Chris Judd is the captain of some footy club , isnt he ?

Carlton finding out rape isn't as enjoyable when you are on the receiving end?

I love how Rischitelli doesn't even wanna go there, what a pisser. He'd prefer to stay in a piss ant town that doesn't even follow AFL than having to share a workplace with those criminals.

It's good to see even the Queensland bred people draw a line somewhere.

I have a feeling Voss put the two players up for trade in order to return the favour and press Carltons pressure points. :)

*Rischitelli was the player that Judd wanted to play a game of Ninjas with"

I'd laugh if Brisbane just did this with no intention of going through with it, just for the lulz.

I know I'd do it.

r270393_1136076.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev deal with Brisban Lions on the brink of collapse!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back