Fev vs Bazza

Remove this Banner Ad

Which sides premiership chances have increased in the last week?

Us, Saints, Most likely the pies, Hawthorn.

The side who are getting rid of "the best FF of the last 5 years" or the side adding in a premiership winning captain for very little?

We haven't gotten rid of him yet.

Ron Barrassi is also a premiership captain, does that mean you should nab him?

Us, Saints, Most likely the pies, Hawthorn.

We haven't gotten rid of him yet.

How have Carlton's chances improved. Do you honestly think Carlton can win the 2010 flag without Fevola?

My point was that i can't believe we are getting bagged by a Carlton supporter for not chasing Fev and apparently therefore apparently not wanting to win a flag when it his club getting rid of him. We aren't the ones trading away our shot at a flag

One small factor you've overlooked.

Fev = best around. Absolute gun. 3-4 years left most likely.

Hall = Good. 1-2 years left.

We have two real option according to you people
Have fev but have no Aker and no lake, who is the 2nd best full back in the league and our only real key backmen.
Or add hall and lose no one.

I would rather a good backline with the addition of Hall in the forward line and keeping aker than having no key backs, no aker and having one selfish forward.

Lake, aker and hall are worth more than Fevola.

The reason bulldogs will always been seen as a small club.
A club in need of a full forward. The best full forward is available for trade. You don't bother with him. Meh, doesn't worry me if they are more worried about their 'image' than premierships.

The reason bulldogs will always been seen as a small club.
A club in need of a full forward. The best full forward is available for trade. You don't bother with him. Meh, doesn't worry me if they are more worried about their 'image' than premierships.

Wow you're quite powerful ..... I had no idea you were capable of adjusting the salary cap ..... if only you'd let the dogs know earlier.

Wow you must of been living under a rock in the past week. Carlton have stated where we prepared to pay a large chunk of his salary for the right deal. Unlucky doggies another 50 years awaits....

Wow you're quite powerful ..... I had no idea you were capable of adjusting the salary cap ..... if only you'd let the dogs know earlier.

Yeh, there was a lot of sound thinking from some carlton fans here...

Also interesting that carlton arent paying any of his salary, I'd suggest they would have only done this as either a last resort or if they got a better trade by doing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fev vs Bazza

Remove this Banner Ad

Back