Fevola/Bingle thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Channel 7 Breaking News

She is an idiot. Plain and simple.
It is also encouraging to put some time into constructing a well worded post and have it quoted back to you with such insight.

Thanks. :thumbsu:

Are you honestly comparing Fevola to these 3. Fev is a one year wonder. These are the some of greatest sportsmen in history. Fev is just a bogan

No you can't compare him to those guys, agree with that.

Just remember he's playing in a ******** team, let see if he can produce 100 goal season/s when his team moves up the ladder.

If he was playing with the bulldogs or west coast, he'd kick 100 no doubt.

Why do people care so much?????

Like FFS shouldnt you guys worry about weather your missus is running off with the Post man or something. Far Out, so many people have too much time on their hands.

:rolleyes:

I have to say, the thing that freaks me out the most is how people are freaking out over a footy player cheating on their partner. I mean seriously guys a good 95% of them would cheat and have done so and if you marry one surely you expect it.

I can only imagine a handful that wouldn't even contemplate it, but the rest of them would just dive right in!!!

It says Fev & Alex have 2 kids - is this right? It could change everything you know.
Alex has one daughter, Mia, who is 6 from a previous relationship and who Fev adopted and then they have a 12 week daughter, Leni, together.

I don't think footballers should be "expected" to cheat. They should have to face up to the responsibilites of any other "normal" man.

His marriage has broken down, he's not the first guy and he certainly isn't the last one to have that happen to him.

Look around you, it happens everyday to a lot of different people from all walks of life. It happens to people we know.

It's not unusual in this society, unfortunately.

So moving right along...

His marriage has broken down, he's not the first guy and he certainly isn't the last one to have that happen to him.

Look around you, it happens everyday to a lot of different people from all walks of life. It happens to people we know.

So moving right along...

Yeah but if you cheat on your internet "life partner" no one cares though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:confused: :confused: Best thing that could have happened for them.

Come on Firey, thats a terrible to thing to say. How could it be the best thing for a baby to grow up without a father or for a woman to raise a child without her husband (if that eventuates)?

How would you like to go through life without JD??

Once again Channel 7 breaks the big story which was floating around BigFooty 3 weeks ago.

Expect them to announce man has landed on the moon tomorrow.

If that's the case I can be the one to break the conspiracy theory! :)

Until Fev or Alex publicly state the reason for their separation lets give them a break.

How can we be certain Fev was the cause??

They we're madly in love, the honeymoon period was over and then they could of looked at one another and not liked what they saw!!! Who knows...

The first two years of marriage are tough, throw in a child from another partner and a pregnancy you have hormones, bickering, and the added stress of a high profile, was always going to be tough on them.

Yes yes I'm a Carlton supporter... and I appear to be supporting Fev... but I'm not... anything else he does that is stupid (Ireland etc) I'm not in favour of, but when it comes to his wife and kids until we know the FULL details let's not rush to be so damning.

So moving right along...

Anyone want to speculate what Fevola would be doing with his life had he not had any football talent?

um probably just a normal job like a brickie, air con installer or carpenter

as if these footy players would be in jail etc like is implied, or are u implying something else

Come on Firey, thats a terrible to thing to say. How could it be the best thing for a baby to grow up without a father or for a woman to raise a child without her husband (if that eventuates)?

How would you like to go through life without JD??
"How could it be the best thing for a baby to grow up without a father????? " an absolute plus in this case.
:confused: Going through life without that numbut would be a bonus for anyone, it seems fitting that someone like you would be a fan of someone like him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevola/Bingle thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back