Fevola is there any chance

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm told h has a staph infection. He won't play round 1 even best case scenario. Best case would be to ease him in round 10 next year and get him ready for finals. Time will tell, that's not from me from a corporate who sees people inside the club regularly. He's a mad hawthorn supporter too. Goes to every match and reliable he called the malthouse thing 6 monts before it happened. I hope your right. Roughy is a good bloke and a great footballer

I reckon your corporate is playing Chinese Whispers

Roughead is no chance to play round 1, 85% chance of not playing next year and a chance to not play again. There is some serious worries. I wouldn't post this if it was some random of the street. But this was from inside HFC.

Roughead is no chance to play round 1, 85% chance of not playing next year and a chance to not play again. There is some serious worries. I wouldn't post this if it was some random of the street. But this was from inside HFC.
LOL mate there are some astute posters on this site who have already mentioned that he is targetting round 1. Inside HFC? what does that mean?

I'm told h has a staph infection. He won't play round 1 even best case scenario. Best case would be to ease him in round 10 next year and get him ready for finals. Time will tell, that's not from me from a corporate who sees people inside the club regularly. He's a mad hawthorn supporter too. Goes to every match and reliable he called the malthouse thing 6 monts before it happened. I hope your right. Roughy is a good bloke and a great footballer

Staphylococcus aureus infections a generally pretty easily treated with antibiotics, and this infection 1st was reported 3-4 mths ago. Unless its spread to his bloodstream (in which case he wouldn't be walking around he'd be in hospital) he wouldn't still have it and if he did get a repeat infection it wouldn't keep him out for a year.

Your story just doesn't add up, much like your Fev story when he himself as stated he will be nominating the minimum wage in the draft. I guess if you add some details to your lies you think it sounds more plausable.

flog

Well, all I can say is we'll see. I'm not giving it a second thought.

:thumbsu:

There are people on here who know him personally. I'll ask some questions and if this is crap then you should be booted off here.

Even if this is true why say it on here to everyone?

How am I a flog for posting this? I didn't hear this from
a random on the side of a gutter in Ivanhoe. I heard it from inside hawthorn, I'm not going to say who. I'm not a poster who just lives to illicit fear into other hawks supporters, I don't get into this. I have stood by every player ( a part from Bateman after the PF) and never asked for a coach to be sacked. But isn't this site for talking about all things HFC. Let's just wait and see what happens. But I assure you things are not good currently with the big rough, internally we are very worried. Remember the Croad situation what was coming out of the club was vastly different to what was saying behind close doors. Although fevola wasn't mentioned to me at all, I reckon if there is no improvement in the Roughead in the next month, then the likelihood of us getting Fev increases exponentially.

How am I a flog for posting this? I didn't hear this from
a random on the side of a gutter in Ivanhoe. I heard it from inside hawthorn, I'm not going to say who. I'm not a poster who just lives to illicit fear into other hawks supporters, I don't get into this. I have stood by every player ( a part from Bateman after the PF) and never asked for a coach to be sacked. But isn't this site for talking about all things HFC. Let's just wait and see what happens. But I assure you things are not good currently with the big rough, internally we are very worried. Remember the Croad situation what was coming out of the club was vastly different to what was saying behind close doors. Although fevola wasn't mentioned to me at all, I reckon if there is no improvement in the Roughead in the next month, then the likelihood of us getting Fev increases exponentially.
While I, like every hawk supporter - & most footy lovers hope roughy recovers without any issues I really don't see any big deal about you posting a rumour suggesting things mightn't be going as we all hope.

Time will shortly tell if it is true or not & at the end of the day it is your reputation that is on the line.

Not anyone elses.

Apart from that will the club be any weaker if an anonymous poster on BF spreads a rumour about an injury to a HFC player during the offseason ?

No

BTW if true may suggest why we are looking at the fev ;)

BB, I didn't post it to "weaken the hawthorn football club" I heard this from senior management at the club.. I just assumed that hawthorn posters would want to know this information I know I would. Happily put my reputation on the line because of how strong this source is. I didn't post it to make a deal I just posted because people think he is going to play round 1 and will be smashing it next year.

I'll happily risk my bigfooty reputation. And I'll be even happier if Roughead smashes up the G next year, but its looking highly highly unlikely.

Interest in Fevola will be the biggest inidcator. Let's wait and see.

I am no fan of Fev as a person, but he can play footy. He is a great mark and a terrific kick for goal. I think I'd rather him on our list ( even if he doesn't get a game ) than lining up for the opposition on GF day against us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- Fevola WILL NOT be considered at the Hawks under any circumstance
- Roughead DOES NOT have any ongoing issues other than anything normal related to recovering from the operation and injury sustained.

- Roughead DOES NOT have any ongoing issues other than anything normal related to recovering from the operation and injury sustained.

I tried to tell 'em, TM. I tried.

It seems that there is a stupid Chinese Whisper style rumour doing the rounds, much like the Sammy Mitchell is going to GWS, that people want to believe. This particular one connects Roughhead and Fev.

I just gave up. I know that Roughy is fine. And Fev won't be coming to Hawthorn. I know my sources are impeccable and 'not some bloke at the club' or 'some guy on SEN', so it's really just wait until the tide comes in. People will believe what they want to believe, so can't convince everyone, suffice to say that posters who know our reputations re info, will know what the truth is here.

Awww, come on .. let the simpletons who want Fevola have their fun until the draft :D

Let's all relax, the Dane Swann comment is gainin momentum, not saying he will leave collingwood but he and Buckley don't get on and his spoken about 3 year deal is not inked it is merely verbal and he has signed officially for 2012. Whether he does sign and him Buckley resolve there issues then time will tell. I couldn't see the giants wanting a then 30 year old in 2014.

Roughead thing treat it as a rumor I'm not passing it off as fact all as stated in my post. I stand by my source. Extremely reliable and has it on good authority. If he's been mislead then time will tell. Will find out when preseason starts. Don't get stuck into me. I would expect anyone else who receives this information to pass it on

I may be a Geelong supporter but I genuinely like hawthorn they are a great club this is not a scare campaign. Will see my source in a week. Will ask him again about it.

Let's all relax, the Dane Swann comment is gainin momentum, not saying he will leave collingwood but he and Buckley don't get on and his spoken about 3 year deal is not inked it is merely verbal and he has signed officially for 2012. Whether he does sign and him Buckley resolve there issues then time will tell. I couldn't see the giants wanting a then 30 year old in 2014.

Roughead thing treat it as a rumor I'm not passing it off as fact all as stated in my post. I stand by my source. Extremely reliable and has it on good authority. If he's been mislead then time will tell. Will find out when preseason starts. Don't get stuck into me. I would expect anyone else who receives this information to pass it on

I may be a Geelong supporter but I genuinely like hawthorn they are a great club this is not a scare campaign. Will see my source in a week. Will ask him again about it.

Expect to get stuck into when you come onto this board and peddle a rumour. Conversely, I would expect that anyone who had an unsubstantiated rumour not to post it, especially when it's of the magnitude of what you've just posted.

Time Machine and I are telling you that the info is wrong. And that means what you've posted on this board is an unsubstantiated rumour with no basis in any sort of fact. Move on.

The Dane Swann rumor was from no source just someones mate who knows Dane swanns dad. So whilst it may be true could be exaggerated, this source is fair dinkum either way if it turns out false I won't post anything like this again. Goldern staph is whats reported whatever that is. And is reported that fev and clarkson have met and Clarko has looked fev in the eye an told him, anyways I've said my piece. Dont bash me.

Moved on but I stand by my source. Got your reply after sent last post. You directness makes me wonder if your someone from hawthorn who knows I'm right. Anyways I'm off.

Moved on but I stand by my source. Got your reply after sent last post. You directness makes me wonder if your someone from hawthorn who knows I'm right. Anyways I'm off.
LOL say nothing and we're hiding something... Say something and there is truth to the rumour. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

No, you're wrong on both counts. My directness is based on knowing what the various situation is via impeccable sources.

If I said Clarkson was my best friend would that convince you that you're talking utter drivel? Or that I regularly go for coffee with Sam Mitchell? Or Mark Evans is my brother?

It's simple, mate: you have no credibility on this board, I know your rumour is BS. I've called you out, and now you're trying to twist it around. Are you trolling me now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevola is there any chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back