Fevola: The Real Story

Remove this Banner Ad

She did make a complaint, she didn't make a police complaint. She still hasn't. They had exactly the same information they had then as they do know, so why did they wait three weeks to publish it?

They didn't wait! Published almost immediately after Brownlow. HUN mentioned briefly allegations re a "female journalist". Without any detail.

Time for her to think, get counselling supplied by HUN & AFL, and others to investigate.

Kernahans comments are merely to avoid being drawn into discussing detail. Maybe he left it to CFC admin ...Swann and Icke etc?

Also.. small matters re Brownlow,GRAND FINAL, trade week... might needlessly be even more overshadowed by perhaps baseless scandal... potentially resulting in a ruined career and massive legal action.

The culture amongst the Brisbane playing group is clearly appalling. They'll obviously have to suspend this Fevola character for at least the first month of season 2010.

Only if Carlton pay a months salary - plus compensation, as this disgraceful and distasteful incident occured while he was representing the Carlton Football Club.

Do you still wish to proceed with your suggestion?

Thought not. :thumbsdown:

I Love Sticks but geez he is out of his depth. I cringed when I listened to that media conference today.

Really, so the worst that happened was he touched her, because obviously there was no undressing or rape. Which he deserves a punishment by the womans family/friends, a punch in the face and it's over.

Talk about blowing this up into a storm. How many women get touched at pubs every night around the country (if that's even what he did). The woman who was allegedly harassed doesn't even want to complain about it, which is strange, don't you think if it was serious?

TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE behaviour! TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE response!
Time you moved into the 20th century! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Originally Posted by Constructionist View Post
Really, so the worst that happened was he touched her, because obviously there was no undressing or rape. Which he deserves a punishment by the womans family/friends, a punch in the face and it's over.

Talk about blowing this up into a storm. How many women get touched at pubs every night around the country (if that's even what he did). The woman who was allegedly harassed doesn't even want to complain about it, which is strange, don't you think if it was serious?

No that wasnt the worst that happened. And if it was its still too far. Its not that she didnt want to complain, rather she didnt want her name publicised and be subject to the crap that goes with it.

What I can't understand is Alex Fevola.

* she separates from him earlier this year.
* she then falls pregnant to him
* still attends the opening of an envelope with him
* lets him go out during the season getting blind and you would assume picking up groupies
* goes to the Brownlow where she is only too happy to parade for the cameras.
* her husband gets up to no good on the night and you would assume she heard everything about what happened.
* then goes on hiolidays with him
* after Carlton give him the arse she makes it her business to have the competing clubs talk to her about any move. WTF ???:confused:

Does this woman have no shame ?

No wonder Brendan is f**ked in the head when you've got someone like that leeching off you.

There is no doubt that their are a lot of people at fault
1/ Fevola - disgaraceful
2/ My beloved Blues- did what they thought they had to do for the club- but very poorly handled. The Kernahan press conference was unbelievable.
3/ The Media- they knew about this but they all sat on it for some reason i am yet to fully understand.
4/ The AFL knew about it as well and seemed happy to do nothing.

A very sad affair. Fev deserves to be de-registered but the Lions do not deserve to suffer the consequences. Where to now?

What I can't understand is Alex Fevola.

* she separates from him earlier this year.
* she then falls pregnant to him
* still attends the opening of an envelope with him
* lets him go out during the season getting blind and you would assume picking up groupies
* goes to the Brownlow where she is only too happy to parade for the cameras.
* her husband gets up to no good on the night and you would assume she heard everything about what happened.
* then goes on hiolidays with him
* after Carlton give him the arse she makes it her business to have the competing clubs talk to her about any move. WTF ???:confused:

Does this woman have no shame ?

No wonder Brendan is f**ked in the head when you've got someone like that leeching off you.

Spot on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The culture at the Brisbane Football Club is first rate and the club puts a huge effort into teaching players how to act responsibly. They are regularly lectured on responsible behaviour. The same rules apply to all players at this football club and the standard is set at a very high level.

Fevola's behaviour during his time at Carlton has absolutely nothing to do with the Brisbane Football Club.

All it shows is that Carlton have failed to teach Brendan Fevola how to be the best human being he can be. He clearly doesn't fully understand respect and responsibility. These are very basic concepts to be taught to a person and Carlton have failed this man. Brisbane will ensure that his moral ethics are improved and that he understands his position in the game and the responsibilities that come with that.

Watch this man become the best person he can be on and off the field. Brisbane have fulltime psychologists involved in its organization and all players have a mandatory session on a weekly basis.This was a legacy enforced from Graeme Allan and Leigh Matthews. This will lead to a happy and contented Brendan Fevola and therefore a happy Brisbane Football Club. Brendan Fevola clearly has many positive attributes with all his work for children and charities. This man will be turned into a fantastic citizen and role model by showing him the best way to lead a positive life.

Fevola's history with Brisbane begins from today and lot of effort will put into him to teach respect and responsiblity from all walks of life, both male and female.Brendan Fevola only has good things to look forward at this club. All Lions fans welome Brendan Fevola to this proud club and we look forward to sharing a premiership with this man. Go Lions
Is it a football club or a church? What self respecting club would trade for him? Also,all clubs have psychologists,even Carlton.:thumbsdown:

Take your idiot self away,far away. Or perhaps you could go out and assault some chicks. Nothing wrong with that!
People like you give the human race a bad name,you moronic yobb!:thumbsdown:

There is no doubt that their are a lot of people at fault
1/ Fevola - disgaraceful
2/ My beloved Blues- did what they thought they had to do for the club- but very poorly handled. The Kernahan press conference was unbelievable.
3/ The Media- they knew about this but they all sat on it for some reason i am yet to fully understand.
4/ The AFL knew about it as well and seemed happy to do nothing.

A very sad affair. Fev deserves to be de-registered but the Lions do not deserve to suffer the consequences. Where to now?

It certainly is refreshing to hear some Carlton supporters acknowledge that Sticks was way out of line today.

I dont think it has gone away Adrian Anderson has stated tonight that the AFL are investigating and have offered the Female responsible, mediation.
Fev was clearly off his head and given his antics anythings possible, surely Brisbane are aware of the allegations and if so the trade is Bizzare.
Was Johnathon Browns comment about his pregnent wife any less frivolous was he sanctioned by his club, maybe Brisbane has cultural issues but you can be sure the AFL wont sanction them, theirs money in expansion.

What an ignorant post. :thumbsdown:

Surely Brisbane were aware of this before they signed him? If not i'd be taking the blue baggers straight to the high court.
What? It's not Carlton's fault if Brisbane didn't know. However, their is no way they didn't. I can't decide if Brisbane have no principles or they are just plain stupid. Or maybe both of the above :confused:

What an ignorant post. :thumbsdown:

Uh, he's right to a certain extent. Women get touched all the time. So do men. How is something to progress to sex without touching? It's a form of flirting. Big deal.

However, with that said you cannot defend Fev following her into a bathroom. If this is true, it's not on.

Additionally, if she told him to stop & continued touching, again, no defending him there.

What? It's not Carlton's fault if Brisbane didn't know. However, their is no way they didn't. I can't decide if Brisbane have no principles or they are just plain stupid. Or maybe both of the above :confused:

Well, actually it would be their fault if they knowingly withheld information in order to trade a player, especially if the information they withheld resulted in criminal charges or the devaluation of the Brisbane brand.

It's all part of the fair trade act, and highly illegal.

Uh, he's right to a certain extent. Women get touched all the time. So do men. How is something to progress to sex without touching? It's a form of flirting. Big deal.

However, with that said you cannot defend Fev following her into a bathroom. If this is true, it's not on.

Additionally, if she told him to stop & continued touching, again, no defending him there.

what i dont get is, if this happened on brownlow night. Why did she not report it to the police that night or the next day.

Why today has it come out. strange all round imo.

What on earth is going through your head????

Unsolicited touching is a criminal act, and to make matters even worse she was working. Women should not have to fear being touched up by ignorant men who think 'it's no big deal' and apparently an entitlement - especially in the work place.

And let me assure you - IT IS A BIG DEAL.

Next thing we know the acceptable defence in a court of law will be 'but i was just flirting with her' ........ 'ah right, we didn't know, on your way then, sorry to have wasted your time'

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevola: The Real Story

Remove this Banner Ad

Back