Not open for further replies.

Roombas

Draftee
Sep 29, 2005
Other Teams
Collingwood
Collingwood is after Fevola if thats the case give Carlton
Cole and maybe Lonie.

We dont need anymore forwads we have one of the best forwad line set ups in the comp.

It would be nice forward line
Hf T Cloke A Rocca C Tarrant

F N Buckey B Fevola A Didak

Think about it sensibly. If Collingwood wanted Fevola and vice versa he wouldn’t have signed a contract he would have gone into the PSD or sought a trade with no contract restraining his target club. Eddie may have put the feelers out when Carlton and Fevola were negotiating to help Fevola out but that would be about it.

Roombas said:
It would be nice forward line
Hf T Cloke A Rocca C Tarrant

F N Buckey B Fevola A Didak

Why do we want Fevola.
HF N Buckley A Rocca T Cloke
F A Didak C Tarrant B Caracella

MM knows we need fast midfielders who can find the ball, and this should be our only concern for possible trades.

Is MM that stupid he would even entertain having Fevola at Collingwood?or is Eddie pushing him to take Fevola?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so is collingwood after fevola or not? if he isn't whats the point in lying?

John Connel said:
We dont need anymore forwads we have one of the best forwad line set ups in the comp.

TOTALLY TOTALLY AGREE!! Fully fit and with SO many options to rotate players when needed into other positions why the hell would we want a player like Fev???

I only hope next year Taz gets to prove himself and the football world that he should not be pinned into a FF possie.

I wish Fev well .... but not at Collingwood.

i say take fevola if we can get him, no backline in the comp would be able 2 stop our forwards!

If we can get FEV for a bargain.. then why not, at least try maybe something can come up at the last minute that means Collingwood don't have to get rid of some one along the lines of Taz. I would be prepared to trade some of our middle tear players for him, but certain players would be out of bounds in my mind. So a trade envolving Fev coming to collingwood is highley unlikely unless the pies are prepared to give up some big names or players that would benefit from a new start at a new club.

You are dreaming if any of you think you can get fevola. You have absolutely nothing to offer us for him. Cole and lonie is laughable, they will get you houlihan not fevola.

Galla said:
You are dreaming if any of you think you can get fevola. You have absolutely nothing to offer us for him. Cole and lonie is laughable, they will get you houlihan not fevola.

No - it was just some 12 year old school kid pretending to follow Collingwood making up bullshyte - relax we don't want him. Unless you are interested in Woey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back