Fevola Trade Thread (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Port move the most likely for Fev

I think his statement about being told he was going to be traded showed how much Carlton really means to him. I think in the past he didn't really think we would get rid of him but what I'm told he was told in no uncertain manner that his time was up. Everyone at Carlton know he loves the club and his is a star on the field but they seem to know that he knew they really would not get rid of him. This has now changed. I personally do not belive this was Carlton intentions. In fact what I've been told is that Fevs plea has completely flawed not only Carlton but his mangement group.
I hope its not to late.

l really hope you are correct and the issues can be worked upon and resolved, as despite the comments from some Blues fans that we will move on without him , the reality is that Fev is a rare talent and l do not see a positive outcome in our playing stocks by trading him as we will not get anywere near what he is currently worth to us on the field.

Let's hope the issues that occured on Brownlow night are fixable, as Carlton will be the losers in any potential trade.

Interesting conflicting reports. If Port did say to the media they're following a youth policy and Fev is not the right match it's hard to see exactly how they could backflip on that and get him anyway. Realistically Port will not be in premiership contention within Fevolas career so I don't see why they would be keen to spend megabucks and 2 picks in the last uncompromised draft to get him. It would be an incredibly dumb move, but hey it is Port Adelaide.

If there is one club I can see making a strong move to get Fev I would say it is Brisbane. Voss seems very eager to get him, any denial of that is more silly mind games in my book.

I have it on good authority that Fev today has made a possionate plea with Carlton to stay at the club.
He has said
1. He would be prepared to re-do his contract to include extra clauses and alter his pay
2. Do a 6 month AA course
3. Undertake extra counselling
4. Issue a formal public apology
5. Issue a private apology to everybody he has offended in person
6. Cease with all media work
7. Prepared to accept a club imposed suspension at the start of the season
8. Work on an AFL Program for free about the dangers of drinking

He has told the club he does not want to go and play anywhere else and now truely believes he has an issue and wants to rid himself of it. He has told the club he owes so much to so many at the club that by moving he will never get the chance to truely repay them.
The club are assessing this new development.
Stay tuned.

Too little too late !!

Re: Fevola Trade (merged thread)

Although I can really see Fev leaving, hows this for a thought:

Carlton
Lose: Fev
Gain: Ball, Kennedy/McKinley

St Kilda
Lose: Ball, pick 16
Gain: Fev

West Coast
Lose: Kennedy/McKinley
Gain: Pick 16

Would have thought that be win, win, win. Well winnish for West Coast. It's far from a Pelchen trade, I reckon all three clubs come out well.

Time will tell.

Although I can really see Fev leaving, hows this for a thought:

Carlton
Lose: Fev
Gain: Ball, Kennedy/McKinley

St Kilda
Lose: Ball, pick 16
Gain: Fev

West Coast
Lose: Kennedy/McKinley
Gain: Pick 16

Would have thought that be win, win, win. Well winnish for West Coast. It's far from a Pelchen trade, I reckon all three clubs come out well.

Time will tell.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA we arent freo.

I'm agnostic if Collingwood should sprits for him or not. I have 30 year Carlton members in my ear saying they are embarrased by him. The Carlton greats are being dedgraded by the drunken Fevalenko dildo. Leave the great dickness where he his, so he gets his personal prizes and Carlton can win nothing with him as a team. Have you seen how he abuses his own mids if they don't give him a freebie; did you note a rare couple of gallops out of FF to put on 50 meters late "forward pressure".

Without Judd, Fevola is now ****ed. With our midfield he'd be completely and absolutely.....

We'd be like Hawthorn and St Kilda, so predictably going long to Franklin or Roo (oops was that us once to ROOOCCAAA?) that we are now easy to head off?

New times. We don't need big donk. We need big tank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have it on good authority that Fev today has made a possionate plea with Carlton to stay at the club.
He has said
1. He would be prepared to re-do his contract to include extra clauses and alter his pay

He has told the club he does not want to go and play anywhere else and now truely believes he has an issue and wants to rid himself of it. He has told the club he owes so much to so many at the club that by moving he will never get the chance to truely repay them.
Stay tuned.

Oh please!

Who thinks this is just another Didak (Collingwood) like backout by Carlton? For once could your club actually follow through with there threat instead of making excuses?

Oh please!

Who thinks this is just another Didak (Collingwood) like backout by Carlton? For once could your club actually follow through with there threat instead of making excuses?

Spot on. No way Carlton really intends to trade the fool. They want to seem to be doing something after giving Fevola multiple chances when in fact thay have no intention whatsoever of getting rid of him. They will say " Well we tried but a trade couldn't be completed so we will do our best, along with Fevola, to chnage his ways."

Oh please!

Collingwood never said Didak was up for trade. His punishment was to miss the finals. Fevola should've just copped a suspension for the first month of the season next year and they should've left it at that.

It's unlikely the Blues are serious about trading him.

im already sick of all this Fev trade bullS#@t

bottom line is Fev is staying at Carlton, this is just another attempt by the Blues to shake him up

so many similarities to what Carlton did last time they offered him for trade

im already sick of all this Fev trade bullS#@t

bottom line is Fev is staying at Carlton, this is just another attempt by the Blues to shake him up

so many similarities to what Carlton did last time they offered him for trade

This. And may Fev long poison the CFC. The big Fevanator and the spineless CFC footy department deserve each other.

youre all so quick to throw words such a spineless about.. what more would you like the CFC to do on top of their already issued official statement on their intent to trade him??

do you want greg swann to come out and call fev a mother f***er and a c*** and that hes never welcome back?

grow up. either way this situation turns out, you will have a dip at the cfc... either that they are pricks at the trade table for always 'ripping clubs off'... or that we have 'no spine' because we didnt end up trading him.

see the situation for how it is. fev offended some very important people from the club on brownlow night... no-one wants him there anymore... but you dont give up AA fullforwards for a potato cake and some dim sims... if noone comes to the trade table.. he will stay. simple.

Pretending to shop Fevola is spinelss.

It just shows Fev that yet again, the club lacks the balls to stand up to him.

They should not have said he was for trade if they didn't want to let him go.

It would have been fair enough too, not to shop him. Maybe instead suspend him for the first month but no, Calrton are too scared to compromise games in the name of player discipline.

He has said

Stay tuned.

So in other words, he said please don't send me to a club where I'll be accountable for my actions.

the logic here is ridiculous...:rolleyes:

rest assured, if the club cant get a trade done, he will be suspended at the start of next season. generally when youre dealing with problematic situations, you choose which solution you will try first, wait to see the outcome, and move onto the next solution.

if the club has put him on the table, you can guarantee they will be talking about him right now... theres no ****ing bluff here... for the right price, fev will be gone by friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fevola Trade Thread (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back