Multiplat FIFA 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixing the servers I hope..

Anyone else found that corner's are a lot different to FIFA 12? I struggle so much to actually land a decent cross, it's either too far, or too short now.
I find corners and crosses miles easier to nail this time. FIFA 12 I would hit a corner goal once every 20-30 corners, and crosses once every 30-40 crosses. Now I nail about one in 5-10.
A good time if there was one.

#AFLGrandFinal #AFLHawksSwans
You know this isn't twitter?

#Soyoudon'tneedtousehashtags?

gonna be tough from here. im in my first season as manager of man utd played the 16 games so far. i lost rooney and van persie for a total of 11 months!

rooney is out for 4 with a broken ankle and rvp is out for 7 with broken tailbone!

im 4th 6 pts behind top!

Is there a way to see your oppositions latency before the game in H2H seasons like there is in UT? Sick of playing people who are laggy as ****.
You have the first 5 (in-game) minutes to quit out and not be penalised if it feels too laggy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel that it's much easier. You just need to control the power and make sure you only cross it when there's attackers streaming forward or in the right position. I score lots of goals from corners or crosses.

I just find it always goes way too deep, even when you just tap it. I was excellent at crosses in 12 now I am awful.

Crosses are way better. They were useless in FIFA 12.

First five games of career mode and I would have sent in at least 15 crosses and every single one has been cleared out by the defenders. Annoying as hell.

Also finding that there's a few more 0-0 draws than usual, but I'm comfortable with that. Each team feels different. For instance when I was playing Newcastle Jets they were very defensive but in my next game against Wellington they pressed forward a lot more.

Bit disappointed in my most recent game to finish 0-0 after I had 16 shots (9 on target) to 3 shots overall

First five games of career mode and I would have sent in at least 15 crosses and every single one has been cleared out by the defenders. Annoying as hell.

Also finding that there's a few more 0-0 draws than usual, but I'm comfortable with that. Each team feels different. For instance when I was playing Newcastle Jets they were very defensive but in my next game against Wellington they pressed forward a lot more.

Bit disappointed in my most recent game to finish 0-0 after I had 16 shots (9 on target) to 3 shots overall

Mine are either far too deep even if I don't hold them that long, or they go to my players and get cleared - as you have stated - far too easily by the defenders.
Kudos to those who have mastered it.

Mine are either far too deep even if I don't hold them that long, or they go to my players and get cleared - as you have stated - far too easily by the defenders.
Kudos to those who have mastered it.

I'm finding the same thing with corners too, last year three bars of power or a touch over used to perfect, now if you do three bars it's way too deep and ends up going to the far end of the box.

Does anyone use custom set pieces at corner kicks?

gonna be tough from here. im in my first season as manager of man utd played the 16 games so far. i lost rooney and van persie for a total of 11 months!

rooney is out for 4 with a broken ankle and rvp is out for 7 with broken tailbone!

im 4th 6 pts behind top!

Just the old 4 week broken ankle. I WISH!

Myself and HBK619 just had a good 7 or so games, started off well for me winning 4-0 against him in one of those games where everything goes wrong. Then from there it was a disaster as I managed nothing but two draws in the remaining matches, haha.

i've scored from a corner once so far, i think it's much tougher.

have no idea how to take finesse free kicks any more now that R1 is call third player. holding R1 uses the third player to shoot non finesse. :~(

Doing a manager job with Melb. Victory and pretty much simmed the first season except for the finals where I played the game and won the league (playing professional) with penalties in the final.

The real story is though in the first off season, I always look in the FA market, and bang! CM (18) and a CAM (17) rated 68 and est. worth 2.8mil (each) Signed them up, after some negotiations because they basically wanted to be starters. Which is fine by me because they are now the 2nd and 3rd best mids on my squad.

Free Agency pool is awesome when your average player rating is around the 60-65 mark. With the above signings and how young they are I should be able to mould them and improve them and make a tidy profit or keep them (although they may be overkill by the time reach most of their potential.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Back