Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be the place for any ticket and barcode requests folks may have.

MOD NOTICE - PLEASE POST ALL TICKETING AND BARCODE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD - SWANS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

Will provide links and access to ticketing and member barcode information once more info about each of our finals is released.

To keep things in order, there are a few groundrules for requesting barcodes or tickets, as decided by the mods:

1. You must have been a member of the Bigfooty forums for at least 2 years.
2. You must have made at least 500 posts - some within the past 6 months, including a history of posting on the Swans board.

This is to ensure that users who actually contribute to our online community of Swans fans are looked after and given first opportunity over those who only post when there are barcodes or tickets up for grabs.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, any request posts you make in this thread will be deleted.

If you DO meet the above criteria, post your requests in here. Any member who has spare tickets or barcodes and is willing to share can DM/Start a conversation with whoever they choose from this thread. It is up to those individuals to decide who they wish to communicate and share their tickets/barcodes with.

This post will be updated to list:

Members in need of a ticket/barcode:
Indie_ for GF
wills2g for any finals after QF
mattpolo8 for any finals
kangle4 for GF barcodes/ballot entry
dopesayo for GF
Jimbo OZ 2 barcodes for GF

Members with tickets/barcodes available:

Any further questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
I doubt my Interstate Supporter membership will get me to the GF if we make it so may be begging & pleading come GF time should I miss out (being the lowest priority).

We had our 3rd child & I'm restructuring/merging my business so not paying for a premo membership to get GF access (& miss out on all the Vic/NSW games anyway) was a sacrifice I had to make... that I now regret.

Honestly thought you would have been near the top of the list!

Will ask around.

Heard the SCG members ticket release was problematic with many missing out.

With 72000 swans members, how many supporters fit in a phone box GWS members and 46000 seats, we are truly the hottest ticket in town.

The stage is set for the Hollywood Swans.

I like fast players.

Read the spokesperson for Ticketek that people looking to buy finals tickets "were successfully able to transact without issues."

The spokesperson, who may or may not be related to Chemical Ali, then claimed the issue was related to a small number of individuals whose security settings do not comply to their cyber protection rules.

What utter and total BS - barefaced lies to try to whitewash their own incompetence. The cheek of these people is almost unbelievable.

From @AFL_House:

A limited number of tickets will be made available for Qualifying Final 1 – Sydney Swans v GWS GIANTS, SCG at 1.00pm local time today.

Hi I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I am a concession interstate Premiership member of the Swans and I will not be able to make it to the finals at all, including the Grand Final, I have been to the last 3 Grand Final losses, but due to circumstances I cannot get there this year, I am not sure how this works or how I pass my ticket on to someone who could use it.

Thanks Julie

Hi I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I am a concession interstate Premiership member of the Swans and I will not be able to make it to the finals at all, including the Grand Final, I have been to the last 3 Grand Final losses, but due to circumstances I cannot get there this year, I am not sure how this works or how I pass my ticket on to someone who could use it.

Thanks Julie

I'd be happy to take it off your hands, I'm looking for an additional ticket to the grand final! I'll send you a DM.

Wow still on cloud nine! This coming week will be the GF registration for ballot if based on previous years! Biggest mistake I remember doing in 2022 is linking a bank card to an account that didn't have enough funds in it.

I'm sure this thread will attract the odd 1 post member
Saved you a heap of money! Assuming you didn’t get tickets!

Wow still on cloud nine! This coming week will be the GF registration for ballot if based on previous years! Biggest mistake I remember doing in 2022 is linking a bank card to an account that didn't have enough funds in it.

I'm sure this thread will attract the odd 1 post member

If I recall correctly it will be week after semis to enter ballot. ie, once all known prelim teams are in.

If I recall correctly it will be week after semis to enter ballot. ie, once all known prelim teams are in.
In 2022 the Ballot registration period was on 08 Sep for us so I'm going off that. Also my in-laws today (Geelong) received an email stating the Ballot registration will be this coming week.

The following week is for the winners of the semis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also I found this...
https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/1647524/2024-afl-grand-final-ticketing-information

Once we have qualified for a Preliminary Final, members will be required to register through Ticketek should they wish to purchase a ticket to the 2024 Toyota AFL Grand Final. The date members will be required to register will depend on the Club’s success in the finals series, outlined below.

Wednesday, September 11
P1: 8am-11am
P2: 12pm-3pm
P3: 4pm-6pm

Get ready Bloods! 🔴⚪

The Sydneyswans mobile app has updated the "Member<Member Barcode" section to include your Priority level (1,2,3) and the code itself for the Ballot registration.
My app is just saying ‘Access Denied’ no idea why, hopefully it fixed itself tomorrow. My old man and I are only P3 though, so probably slim chance anyway!

My app is just saying ‘Access Denied’ no idea why, hopefully it fixed itself tomorrow. My old man and I are only P3 though, so probably slim chance anyway!
My app has updated.
I don't really understand what a Priority 1 ballot is though. As a Premiership Club member I wouldn't have thought I'd be in a ballot, never have before, just had to pay 5 bucks to ensure I'm taking my tickets.
Can anyone explain?

My app has updated.
I don't really understand what a Priority 1 ballot is though. As a Premiership Club member I wouldn't have thought I'd be in a ballot, never have before, just had to pay 5 bucks to ensure I'm taking my tickets.
Can anyone explain?
PC members have always gone into the ballot as priority 1. But its not a true 'ballot' at that level - you are guaranteed a ticket. Just using the same allocation process/architecture, but with the only lottery bit being which seats you get where.

PC members have always gone into the ballot as priority 1. But its not a true 'ballot' at that level - you are guaranteed a ticket. Just using the same allocation process/architecture, but with the only lottery bit being which seats you get where.
Oh thank you, that's a relief. Has it always been called a ballot? I don't remember it being termed that in previous years.

Anyone know how many premiership club memberships there are? I’m lucky I have one, but a bunch of mates didn’t get in on time. I know in the past we have been able to get most of P2 and even some P3 but I feel the demand will be a lot more than 2022 if we were to get through.

Anyone know how many premiership club memberships there are? I’m lucky I have one, but a bunch of mates didn’t get in on time. I know in the past we have been able to get most of P2 and even some P3 but I feel the demand will be a lot more than 2022 if we were to get through.

Premiership Club and Priority 1 memberships sold out and so did all Priority 2 memberships according to the club on the website. I would assume most of our allocation will be taken up by Priority 1 and very little will make it to Priority 2. Doubt Priority 3 will be opened up as it has in the past.

If you hold a Priority 1 membership, I would suggest using it and not risk missing out in Priority 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back