Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be the place for any ticket and barcode requests folks may have.

MOD NOTICE - PLEASE POST ALL TICKETING AND BARCODE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD - SWANS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

Will provide links and access to ticketing and member barcode information once more info about each of our finals is released.

To keep things in order, there are a few groundrules for requesting barcodes or tickets, as decided by the mods:

1. You must have been a member of the Bigfooty forums for at least 2 years.
2. You must have made at least 500 posts - some within the past 6 months, including a history of posting on the Swans board.

This is to ensure that users who actually contribute to our online community of Swans fans are looked after and given first opportunity over those who only post when there are barcodes or tickets up for grabs.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, any request posts you make in this thread will be deleted.

If you DO meet the above criteria, post your requests in here. Any member who has spare tickets or barcodes and is willing to share can DM/Start a conversation with whoever they choose from this thread. It is up to those individuals to decide who they wish to communicate and share their tickets/barcodes with.

This post will be updated to list:

Members in need of a ticket/barcode:
Indie_ for GF
wills2g for any finals after QF
mattpolo8 for any finals
kangle4 for GF barcodes/ballot entry
dopesayo for GF
Jimbo OZ 2 barcodes for GF
sr20 1 ticket for GF
Arwib 1 (preferably 2) tickets for GF
MR0808 spare barcode for GF

Members with tickets/barcodes available:

GF pricing.jpeg

Any further questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
It won't end until Lions ballot has been run. If they don't fulfill their allocation there is a possibility it could go back to us. I'd say Monday once emails and ticket seating gets generated.
I'm confident that there will be more coming our way as I don't think Brisbane will fill their allocation.

We'll never know as they give little away on how the allocation really works. Screwing over the paid up dedicated footy fans with club memberships is a given though.

17500 tix (per club) should be absolute prime seating and the rest for the 'event watchers'.
On that note, 35,000 tix per club should be the least offered, which would bring a new level of atmosphere to a GF with actual noisy fans there. That's 30K+ left for the rip off packages, MCC, MCG members etc. Never going to happen though, but nice to dream.

It can’t happen due to MCC (23,000) and AFL members (20-25,000). It’s a bit of a misnomer anyway, yes there is a lot of neutrals at the GF but a large portion of MCC and AFL members will be a supporter of the clubs competing. I’d estimate approx 70,000 of the crowd is a direct club supporter of the teams playing even though only 35,000 tickets are allocated to club members.

Anyone have any suggestions for how to get tickets for those that missed the ballot?

I just checked tixcel and there was like 1500 backlog and Facebook is full for scammers.

We should all post what our seats are when we find out. Would be nice to know if I was sitting next to one of you.
Not sure I'd recommend that - your giving scumbags an opportunity to rort your ticket - and unfortunately BF doesn't have an option for us to make restricted threads on the Team Boards.

MCC restricted, you can't cue out the front for that? Is that if there are seats left in the nosebleeds?
No. It’s the only difference between full membership and restricted membership, access to the GF. And the only way to go from restricted to full is time….wait and wait…

But on the day, MCC monitors how many full members are coming through the gate, and they are very good with the data, so on occasion to fill it up they open to restricted members at about 11am. Have to then pay an approx $150 ‘upgrade’ fee to get in. Whereas full members pay nothing to get in to the GF.

I'm confident that there will be more coming our way as I don't think Brisbane will fill their allocation.
They did last year from memory.

The nature of their finals run this year might keep a few away though. Let's hope so!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, I saw the invite, but the last thing I want to do after the GF is get dressed up in cocktail gear.

And if we lose, even more so.
If we win, I'll be following the Bloods faithful back to our spiritual heartland. 🔴⚪

Was there meant to be a post-match concert this year? Players presented on stage?

Nah, I saw the invite, but the last thing I want to do after the GF is get dressed up in cocktail gear.

And if we lose, even more so.
I thought the same thing. The dinner starts at 7.30 so you'd have to be heading home pretty much as soon as all the presentations are done to get ready and if we actually win, that's the last thing I'm going to want to do.

If we lose, then that's a whole other nightmare.

I thought the same thing. The dinner starts at 7.30 so you'd have to be heading home pretty much as soon as all the presentations are done to get ready and if we actually win, that's the last thing I'm going to want to do.

If we lose, then that's a whole other nightmare.
Yep got the invite $300 for some , it's too much

I actually didn't think the price was too bad, though I understand it's certainly not cheap, but it's the timing of it for me.
Same , but the actual price is 360 , but my membership is 300 .
You would have to have a room in the city near Crown , leave the G as soon as possible and change, personally would love to go

Same , but the actual price is 360 , but my membership is 300 .
You would have to have a room in the city near Crown , leave the G as soon as possible and change, personally would love to go
When I first saw the email, I thought that would be brilliant - a great way to celebrate in style, but the 7.30 start made it a no go for me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back