Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be the place for any ticket and barcode requests folks may have.

MOD NOTICE - PLEASE POST ALL TICKETING AND BARCODE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD - SWANS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

Will provide links and access to ticketing and member barcode information once more info about each of our finals is released.

To keep things in order, there are a few groundrules for requesting barcodes or tickets, as decided by the mods:

1. You must have been a member of the Bigfooty forums for at least 2 years.
2. You must have made at least 500 posts - some within the past 6 months, including a history of posting on the Swans board.

This is to ensure that users who actually contribute to our online community of Swans fans are looked after and given first opportunity over those who only post when there are barcodes or tickets up for grabs.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, any request posts you make in this thread will be deleted.

If you DO meet the above criteria, post your requests in here. Any member who has spare tickets or barcodes and is willing to share can DM/Start a conversation with whoever they choose from this thread. It is up to those individuals to decide who they wish to communicate and share their tickets/barcodes with.

This post will be updated to list:

Members in need of a ticket/barcode:
Indie_ for GF
wills2g for any finals after QF
mattpolo8 for any finals
kangle4 for GF barcodes/ballot entry
dopesayo for GF
Jimbo OZ 3 tickets for GF
sr20 1 ticket for GF
Arwib 1 (preferably 2) tickets for GF
MR0808 spare barcode for GF

Members with tickets/barcodes available:

GF pricing.jpeg

Any further questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Now that would be brilliant!!!
And I reckon just a walk away from my daughter's house - win, win!
In 05 the same owner had the Rising Sun and we went all night , in 12 there were new owners and all pubs in South were closed at midnight , as the police thought there would be trouble , i don't know why as everyone was happy.
About 8 of us went to a Pizza shop in Clarendon st and they have beers in the fridge , so we stayed there for a couple of hours. As we left the newspapers were delivered next door and we all pinched copies lol

For those hanging out to receive actual seating details today, give up.

I've just looked through my ballot wins (and GF losses..grrr) of 2014, 2016 & 2022 and all of which received allocation on the Monday, even 2016 when we played the PF on the Fri night. 2016 one I received details Mon morning and the last 2 after 1:30pm.

I am GUESSING that ticket allocation confirmation will be after lunch on Monday.

They will not send tickets out to Swans supporters before Lions supporters (who I reckon have the ballot today).
Lions supporters will loose their collective minds if they hear Swans confirmations are going out before theirs.

Also, the club has to sort out premiership members who did not get a ticket.

If I recall (THINK), for prem members if there was an issue with your credit card during the transaction, the club will endeavour to sort something out.

If we win, I'll be following the Bloods faithful back to our spiritual heartland.

Was there meant to be a post-match concert this year? Players presented on stage?

I don't think there will be a concert. From 2012 the players were presented on a stage in the MCG and there was a concert beforehand by the artist(s) that performed at the GF. However in 2022 this changed. There was nothing inside the MCG and the players were presented on a stage outside the MCG, (I think it was the stage where the players were presented after the parade). My brother, (Geelong supporter), had to wait standing up for hours for the players to arrive.

Hopefully they change things back to inside the MCG, because it was really great in 2012.

I don't think there will be a concert. From 2012 the players were presented on a stage in the MCG and there was a concert beforehand by the artist(s) that performed at the GF. However in 2022 this changed. There was nothing inside the MCG and the players were presented on a stage outside the MCG, (I think it was the stage where the players were presented after the parade). My brother, (Geelong supporter), had to wait standing up for hours for the players to arrive.

Hopefully they change things back to inside the MCG, because it was really great in 2012.
I remember 2012. I don't know how, but I got a VIP ticket for the after party and it was awesome!

For those hanging out to receive actual seating details today, give up.

I've just looked through my ballot wins (and GF losses..grrr) of 2014, 2016 & 2022 and all of which received allocation on the Monday, even 2016 when we played the PF on the Fri night. 2016 one I received details Mon morning and the last 2 after 1:30pm.
Oh well, focusing on the ticket is taking my mind off worrying about the game.

I remember 2012. I don't know how, but I got a VIP ticket for the after party and it was awesome!

P1 members had free access to after concert on the MCG turf. Others could watch from stands (including my wife :tongueclosed: ).

Band was Temper Trap who were a fav of mine back then. Whenever I hear Sweet Disposition I'm reminded of that awesome day.

Can't see Kate Perry having a second concert, or AFL spending the cash to do so ;)

Just checking with anyone in the know if there is any hope whatsoever for P3 in seats? Will everything be finalised by the end of today (including on the Lions side) or is there still another day in it to fill in all the gaps?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

P1 members had free access to after concert on the MCG turf. Others could watch from stands (including my wife :tongueclosed: ).

Band was Temper Trap who were a fav of mine back then. Whenever I hear Sweet Disposition I'm reminded of that awesome day.

Can't see Kate Perry having a second concert, or AFL spending the cash to do so ;)
If Katy Perry decides to play songs from her new album, it may be her last ever concert.

Only been charged 1x $301 even though I registered for two barcodes on P2. Does that mean I won't be getting a second one?

The rising sun. Will be packed with Swans fans and a great atmosphere
Any idea if you can just turn up or don’t need to make a booking? Looking at pubs across Melbourne and can’t find much availability. This is turning into a nightmare for a nuffie from Wollongong.

Any idea if you can just turn up or don’t need to make a booking? Looking at pubs across Melbourne and can’t find much availability. This is turning into a nightmare for a nuffie from Wollongong.
There are a few pubs in South that will be ready for a few , The Rising Sun when we win will be chokers , but there are great pubs in Clarendon st to go to

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back