Resource Finals Ticketing Details

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despite the usual Ticketek shambles, plenty of tickets seem to be available across all parts of the ground. Once I finally got in there's plenty of bays to choose from

I was there a number of years ago and enjoyed the view from up high.
I reckon most of you who have tickets, (no matter where) will still have a better view than us at home.
I reckon this is the ground with the worst camera angles.

Ugghhh it's so hard to get to that hellhole of a ground! I also want to be able to be booking Grand Final tickets next morning! If the Pies get in, have to book at 8am.

I seriously hate the SCG
Can we just take a moment to appreciate this magnificent venue?
Brilliant venue, would fit around double the crowd, much better atmosphere, and camera angles that enable the people at home to actually see what is happening!

I bloody hate the SCG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I waited an hour but worth it, got the cheapest tickets but somehow ended up on the ground behind the goals, I think it's the Sydney end but stiff! Road trip this weekend is a goer!

Anyone know where I can get train tickets to the game?
That's the bad part about Sydney, there's no train station within comfortable walking distance from the SCG. Central is 25 min walk from the ground and I think they do buses to and from there as well

That's the bad part about Sydney, there's no train station within comfortable walking distance from the SCG. Central is 25 min walk from the ground and I think they do buses to and from there as well

There is now a Light Rail (it's called a bloody tram, you heathens!) that goes from outside Central to the SCG.

They have light rail from Central to the SCG. I think they are basically trams.

Hey Everyone, Sorry been reading posts but never joined. I have accidentally secured 2 lots of tickets for the Sydney Coll Prelim (we have both Gold AFL and Legends) and wanted to see if anyone would like to purchase at face value? $394.00 for two tickets. Not looking to make a profit. Sorry I look like a random fraudster.

Cat 1
1662948623281.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back