Resource Finals Ticketing Details

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a Full AFL member - just got a ticket for the game in Sydney - now have to plan how I get up there!!
Is the club doing any buses or anything? At this stage, think I'll drive up. Never been to an interstate game before! I absolutely love Prelims, so hate to miss one!

Snagged 2 tickers on the wing top level!
Same mate. Bill o’reilly stand. I was logged in and in the queue on my phone and laptop from 9.30am. They were both still queued when Ticketek crashed. At 9.58am I thought I’d log in on the mrs’s phone as well, and it basically went straight through to select tickets at 10.01am. Just goes to show the queue is genuinely randomised

I'm a Full AFL member - just got a ticket for the game in Sydney - now have to plan how I get up there!!
Is the club doing any buses or anything? At this stage, think I'll drive up. Never been to an interstate game before! I absolutely love Prelims, so hate to miss one!
I'd say the cheersquads doing one.

Well, that was nerve wracking, but I'm in! Top of the Brewongle Stand.

I'm taking the overnight train on Friday. $100 each way beats the extortion going on at the airlines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pardon the intrusion, just wanted to share, I got 2 tickets for my daughter up in Sydney, when selecting the Seating Type, choose Collingwood Member (not AFL Gold Allocation) to open up more tickets - otherwise you'll not get through.

I got stuck when selecting AFL Gold Member Type but as soon as I selected the Pies Member Type, got straight thru...

EDIT: She is a Pies supporter BTW lol

BREWG9, got our 2 tickets despite Ticketek going down. PC was quicker than phone this time.

Same section as me! Say hello, I'll be the one wearing a Collingwood jumper. :D

Same mate. Bill o’reilly stand. I was logged in and in the queue on my phone and laptop from 9.30am. They were both still queued when Ticketek crashed. At 9.58am I thought I’d log in on the mrs’s phone as well, and it basically went straight through to select tickets at 10.01am. Just goes to show the queue is genuinely randomised
I’m in OReilly stand also. 2 x tickets

Oh wow, didn't know that existed, where does it go through? I tried to go to yarrawonga and the service terminated at benalla

Looks like it goes through Albury, Wagga & Goulburn.

1662944084289.png

Nice, I'm sure I'll be able to pick you out. Our seats are in the range T160-180.

I genuinely appear to be in the same row. I feel like I should apologise in advance if I get carried away during the game. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back