Resource Finals Ticketing Details

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching the train from Melbourne Friday morning, coming back Sunday morning. Just under 12 hours each way $244 return. Don’t trust the airlines at the moment. Retired so time not an issue.
Easily the best way to get there in my opinion, unless you have silly money so can afford to fly. You’d spend $250 on petrol if you drove, and you can sleep on the train

Anyone know how the club allocation works - assume we get the same as Sydney? Anyone know the figure?
Def not, I'd say it'll be 70/30 Sydney's favour maybe less.

As for everyone looking for tickets if you can't secure one by tonight I'd just set a timer for 9 I think is when they come out and try to secure a ticket.

I don't think AFL members with Coll support are getting access to the club allocation based on an email the club sent out a little while back... Hopefully that's not the case and we still have a chance, but this is what it said:

To secure Finals Series access through Collingwood FC - as opposed to through AFL Membership - one must hold a direct CFC membership package.

With that in mind, did you know that AFL members with Collingwood Club Support can claim a significant discount on Legends memberships?

I don't think AFL members with Coll support are getting access to the club allocation based on an email the club sent out a little while back... Hopefully that's not the case and we still have a chance, but this is what it said:

To secure Finals Series access through Collingwood FC - as opposed to through AFL Membership - one must hold a direct CFC membership package.

With that in mind, did you know that AFL members with Collingwood Club Support can claim a significant discount on Legends memberships?

Any AFL Member with Collingwood club support can buy through the club allocation tomorrow. If you’re a Gold Member you can access an AFL Member’s only allocation as well.

Legends membership is sold with the inclusion of a priority window of 30 minutes to purchase tickets before other members in weeks 1-3 of the finals! They are not honouring this! Legends memberships cost a lot of money and priority finals tix is one of the reasons I have one.
I am furious, they have not honoured their agreement
5DC94E68-33F0-4DC0-8704-B81D9232A4E2.jpeg

I’m afl member with club support and was expecting to be a priority 2 and assumed my chances would be low. I didn’t have accomodation sorted, so went the offer the club sent out last night for accomodation and ticket combo. Looking at the price of accomodation it seemed pretty good value and I don’t have to go through the shitstorm of ticketek tomorrow.

Good get... It's actually really cheap based on how accommodation is at the moment. I would have done the same but never got the email from the club

Just got the Member Pre-Sale Info email from the club regarding Prelim tickets.

"There is only one Collingwood FC member pre-sale for this match, i.e. no Club 5 & Legends priority window."

That seems unfair? A Legends or Club 5 membership holder won't get first priority to purchase a ticket. Every membership level, from three-game-pass tier all the way to Legends/Club-5 tier has the same priority level to buy a ticket... how does that make sense?
Maybe they see that as the best tactic to get as many Pies fans at the game as possible before the Swans fans chew up all the tickets?

Legends membership is sold with the inclusion of a priority window of 30 minutes to purchase tickets before other members in weeks 1-3 of the finals! They are not honouring this! Legends memberships cost a lot of money and priority finals tix is one of the reasons I have one.
I am furious, they have not honoured their agreement
View attachment 1505834

I'm not sure I understand this.

I'm a Legends member, and there has been a priority window for Legends and Club 5 members throughout the finals.

Only if you wish to also buy a ticket for a non-Legends/Club member are you required to wait for the next priority time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep no priority for legends
543440d1414ca9755a6ce00983d6a006.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty nervous about not getting a ticket ... Legends Member but will just be buying a single seat for this game so hopefully I snag one.

Really should be held at stadium australia or whatever it's called these days.

The 80k one, they'd fill it.

Pathetic that the AFL is all about $$$, expansion and growth yet they don't force Sydney to play by the same rules as Geelong (home state final) when they'd get a guaranteed 80,000 sell out at Homebush.

Trying to purchase 2 tickets for Legends family members now, is it worth joining the queue for ticketek now (can't even see Collingwood vs. Sydney) on the queue loading page yet...

Pathetic that the AFL is all about $$$, expansion and growth yet they don't force Sydney to play by the same rules as Geelong (home state final) when they'd get a guaranteed 80,000 sell out at Homebush.

Trying to purchase 2 tickets for Legends family members now, is it worth joining the queue for ticketek now (can't even see Collingwood vs. Sydney) on the queue loading page yet...
I had that issue buying tickets for the QF, I reckon join any queue you can, just remember to not refresh, doesn't make it any faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back