Mega Thread Finals Tickets For Sale, General Info and Q&A - Post Everything to do with them in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Hawkers.

A friend of mine has 4 tickets to tomorrow nights clash for sale. The seats are located in M15 row J. (Premium).

He is hoping to recover the cost of the tickets. ($150 each)

PM me if interested. First in best dressed.

Good luck tomorrow night.:thumbsu:

hi guys,i'm going to be stuck i sydney with work this weekend :(, so does anyone know of footy friendly pubs in the central station area or surrounds for friday night:thumbsu:? thanks in advance...go hawks

One Ticket for Sale - face value $55

I have a ticket I can't use for tonight's game if anyone wants it.

It's in the Hawthorn members section: Q52 a bay or two outside the 50 meter arc on the flank. It's standard seating so close to the top of the stand.

It's an Adult Concession so will only cost $55. I'll email the PDF e-ticket to whoever wants it as soon as the payment appears.

davidjcastle@yahoo.com

Cheers
David

If there are any MCC members who were successful in the ballot, but can't go, please message me to arrange a seat transfer, as I'll take any seats for me and my dad, to save us, and especially him, lining up at 4am next sat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Finals Tickets For Sale, General Info and Q&A - Post Everything to do with them in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back