Mega Thread Finals Tickets For Sale, General Info and Q&A - Post Everything to do with them in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone with a spare barcode would be greatly appreciated - i only have 1 membership and i am taking my wife over on friday. I didnt realise it was limited to 1 ticket per membership.

cheers
AC

Has anyone got any spare adult membership barcodes available?

I dont really want to have to resort to ebay.

please send me a pm with barcode details,
I promise the barcodes will only be used for this weeks game.

thanks

Would it really be that difficult for ticketek to allow you to choose a ticket price then a level !?!?!

I spent an hour and a half searching and cancelling over 50 offers this morning waiting for the prime seating to move from ground level (M1,M2,M4,M5) to level Q.

I guees there weren't many Hawks members wanting the prime seating ground level behind the goals ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone with a spare barcode would be greatly appreciated - i only have 1 membership and i am taking my wife over on friday. I didnt realise it was limited to 1 ticket per membership.

cheers
AC

in your hawks email they would have sent you a code word to use tomorrow between 9 and 11 where you can buy that extra seat with a membership too if i read it right not sure where the seats will end up thou top bottom or middle ?

Hi all,
I have a ticket in hawthron members section that I am selling. I got one for myself and now my friends ticket has fallen through, and I'm not one to go to the game by myself.
Area: Ponsford Stand
Section: SQ36-S
Row: W
Seat: 6I'll sell it at cost price...$85
Let me know if you're itnerested.
DG

Would it really be that difficult for ticketek to allow you to choose a ticket price then a level !?!?!

I spent an hour and a half searching and cancelling over 50 offers this morning waiting for the prime seating to move from ground level (M1,M2,M4,M5) to level Q.

I guees there weren't many Hawks members wanting the prime seating ground level behind the goals ???

haha, i did exactly the same thing for half an hour. what a terrible way to choose the seating you want

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Finals Tickets For Sale, General Info and Q&A - Post Everything to do with them in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back