Mega Thread Finals Tickets For Sale, General Info and Q&A - Post Everything to do with them in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Bar Code

i tried to put 2 barcodes in .. and it says they are invalid.. but when i put 1 it works??? ... how to i put two in? .. what are they meant to be seperated by? just a space or ; ?

Re: Finals Ticketing Info Q&A - Post Everything to do with them in here

Was about to get great seats in M4, then while filling in my credit card details my session times out. About 2 minutes into the supposed 8 minutes you get. Now I am in the queue and can't get back in. Not happy. Ticketek would have to be the most useless site ever.

i tried to put 2 barcodes in .. and it says they are invalid.. but when i put 1 it works??? ... how to i put two in? .. what are they meant to be seperated by? just a space or ; ?
press enter after each barcode, putting them on seperate lines

Ticketek website in meltdown, got timed out and now in queue to log on. Same with Ticketmaster.

Same i cracked it, got back in by 9.05 though, M52 CC olympic stand, same section as my H&A seats just a fair bit further back from Buddys pocket :D

Got offered N55 first up.
I rejected it and it spat me out to the homepage....now can't get in grrrrrr

Same, now on M around the same number, row JJ, :(. Use the mobile site, you'll get through before you finish waiting for the main site to come up.

I got n55 then i rejected it then it selected n2 automatically and i accepted that.. bloody stoked!!

Tickets !!!!

N4 premium, 6th row, 5 seats for the family.

You lil' pissa !!

Cats are going down big time

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys, i would really love to go to the game but i am not a member, i know i should be... would anyone like to share a barcode with me that isn't going? PM me please

Re: Tickets !!!!

I got tickets in m2, never sat behind the goals before any good? I assume that will be the hawthorn cheer squad end?

Yeah, I am about there too. Prefer middle of the ground but got nervous trying to get better seating area! Timed-out and got in a queue.

It would be good if any kindhearted Hawks Members who are not going or out of town could provide us poor souls who require more than the 1 additional ticket allotment

anyone know if there will be standing room rickets available?

i wont finish work
icon8.gif
until around 9:30...wondering if its worth coming down ..

what time do you think the last qtr will start?

anyone know if there will be standing room rickets available?

i wont finish work
icon8.gif
until around 9:30...wondering if its worth coming down ..

what time do you think the last qtr will start?
Last q will start at 9.50 approx

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Finals Tickets For Sale, General Info and Q&A - Post Everything to do with them in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back