Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

can anybody explain to me what it means by AA 12 in the q area level 4
AA is the 27th row (after Row A-Z, it goes AA,BB,CC,DD etc.)
12 might be your Bay (Q12 is Southern/Shane Warne stand on the 50m line) or could be your seat number
Q is level 4

I am fuming. Spend thousands on this club and then have to put up with 2 hours of sh*t to be given the second back row of level 4. Here is my experience:

Get in the cue before 10am and ready to go.
Just after 10am I get in. Enter barcodes, and get the message "barcodes not recognised" This happens for about 45 minutes. Gold level 1 reserve seat member, barcodes sent to me by the club.

When it finally recognises 2 of my 5 membership, I think o.k at least I can get two member and two quests. Proceed to be told allocation is exhausted for another 45 mins, trying every option and combination available.

Finally at 11.50 get offered under best availble 4 seats at the second back row.

What a ****ing joke. Not good enough by ticketeck, AFL and the Bulldogs.

Why aren't the people who support the club and pay memberships and reserve seats offered the best seats come finals. Well pissed off.
Same thing has happened here. Never thought it would be so hard to get a ticket. Unbelievable. Friends of mine who have been to 1 game all year, had no problems because they had the cheapest membership.
What a joke!

Just decided to try again and got top of the Olympic stand. Better than the nothing from spending time in line from 9.58. No doubt these seats just appeared as they were previously not there. Also no queue, just enter here please.

I feel really uncomfortable with some of the vitriol directed at the club and ultimately the poor staff that have to answer these vultures.

I understand people are frustrated but these will always been the ticketing system issues. That’s where the anger needs to be directed, not the poor soul earning $60k working in the clubs membership department fielding angry calls.

I tried to contact the club and obviously they were slammed and I couldn’t get through.
I was by no means going to abuse the poor person if I got through, I just wanted help as we were panicking. If our barcodes were invalid where else would we go.
It’s also our avenue to give feedback to Ticketek.
Off to X (Twitter next 🤪).

I am fuming. Spend thousands on this club and then have to put up with 2 hours of sh*t to be given the second back row of level 4. Here is my experience:

Just after 10am I get in. Enter barcodes, and get the message "barcodes not recognised" This happens for about 45 minutes. Gold level 1 reserve seat member, barcodes sent to me by the club.

When it finally recognises 2 of my 5 membership, I think o.k at least I can get two member and two quests. Proceed to be told allocation is exhausted for another 45 mins, trying every option and combination available.

Finally at 11.50 get offered under best availble 4 seats at the second back row.

Why aren't the people who support the club and pay memberships and reserve seats offered the best seats come finals. Well pissed off.

AFL clubs have jack shit to do with the ticketing system. Direct your vitriol straight at the AFL and Ticketek.

I ordered mine with a delivery method by SMS after it timed me out first time. Why offer me level 2 if there are no @#$%@$#% seats Ticketek?
The question I have is has anyone got the SMS yet please?
I got the SMS about 30 minutes after I purchased the tickets

I feel really uncomfortable with some of the vitriol directed at the club and ultimately the poor staff that have to answer these vultures.

I understand people are frustrated but these will always been the ticketing system issues. That’s where the anger needs to be directed, not the poor soul earning $60k working in the clubs membership department fielding angry calls.

Haven't seen too much critical of the club, mainly Ticketek.
I was on the phone waiting to speak to the club when we eventually got tickets, but only to see if they knew why barcodes were coming up.as invalid. Had no intention of abusing anyone at the club.

But point me in the direction of a Ticketek representative I can speak to directly, however... 🤬

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was Silver and Social Club member in 2016. I was put up top, 4th row from the back, almost on the edge of the scoreboard for the Grand Final. Unfortunately what standing you have is near irrelevant to what tickets you get.

I just wish MCC and AFL members, and shareholders would f** k off. They get the bulk of all tickets. And show up to a couple of games a year, don't support either Finals team, whilst true fans get near nothing or the worst seats to see their club. Most miss out.

I wouldn’t be surprised, I’m sure they release blocks of tickets at a time.
They also keep some back in case undecided people won’t buy them if they’re shit seats, meanwhile they know the tragics like us will accept anything in the panic and stress.

100% they use the mayhem to clear the shit seats, then much better seats are released to lure the maybe’s.

It’s fxxking crazy how they do this and release more bays on Level 2 now that other people who got in earlier were told nothing is available and have had to buy tickets up the back of Level 4 thinking they would otherwise miss out entirely.

Once you have paid your money that’s it, can’t go back and change. What an absolute shit show this Ticketek company is that this is how they run the ticket allocation process. Just have the whole fxxking joint open at the start and as people get in they should be able to see everything that is available.

I mean the bar code issues are absolutely unforgivable really and should not have happened but even this is really just so unacceptable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back