Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

On the bulldog Facebook page it seems like only bulldog gold reserve seat barcodes didn’t work, which was me

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I mean shit, of all the ones to fxxk up for Gods Sake! Gold Reserve seat members, that’s just criminal. I’m so sorry for you mate. Totally unfair

THIS.

Sat in MCG nosebleeds I think against Richmond last year. Just four blokes behind me who clearly didn't support either side, talking about their local footy careers and bagging every player when they touched the ball.

Although considering its a final hopefully that means Level 4 will be more atmospherical, especially if all us high paying members are up there!
My pet peeve is people who wearing the colours of a team that isn't even playing in the game they are attending. I'm not demanding a Celtic/Rangers type 'you will get stabbed wearing the wrong colours' but if I attended a Collingwood/Cats game with friends I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a doggies scarf.

AFL clubs have jack shit to do with the ticketing system. Direct your vitriol straight at the AFL and Ticketek.
The only way to get any leverage is to get the clubs mobilised to change things. Then they get the AFL to exert some pressure.

Nothing will ever change if individuals yell at the Pricketek cloud.

A even better way would be for thousands of angry punters to write to their local members of federal parliament. The threat of a senate inquiry or potentially even a Royal Commission would make the ticketing companies sit up and pretend they care all of a sudden.

I mean shit, of all the ones to fxxk up for Gods Sake! Gold Reserve seat members, that’s just criminal. I’m so sorry for you mate. Totally unfair
How do they heck this up every year? It's just not conceivable that that level of incompetence prevails. They've got a year to get it right ... every year ... and yet they don't ... every year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club is happy for anything to make the numbers bigger. Just like the ****ing free VU members getting grand final access over fully paid members
Yep 1 game, 3 game, $1 and pet memberships should be abolished.
Either that or publish total revenue generated from club memberships instead of or as well as the traditional membership tally.

How do they heck this up every year? It's just not conceivable that that level of incompetence prevails. They've got a year to get it right ... every year ... and yet they don't ... every year.

And every year it’s a different problem week one then they fix it.

From what some are posting here there still seems to be new tickets being released, even though other people got the message earlier that there were not any available. It sounds like it’s a complete fxxking lottery which is so fxxking unacceptable when it means so much to people who wait literally years to be able to attend a home Final.
In a stadium of that size, for a final, there should literally be 25k tickets allocated to each competing club, which can be distributed to the priority category memberships and then they are allocated exactly as the GF is. No 1 or 3 gamer should get within a bulls roar of tickets to a final before any long timers or higher paying memberships.

We should also be able to go in and register our interest prior to the sale (i would have said i didn't want any today because I can’t make it down from QLD) the ticket company or the club can then allocate from there

After all the good work you've done starting and posting in this thread, that's a terrible outcome MYOB. 😕
Rest assured, I got tickets.

I was just testing to see if the General Public got better tickets, but no, the one thing we can rest knowing is that when tickets went on sale to them, they only got the dregs

What type of 25 membership though….a 3 gamer?

Friggin bandwagoners who will probably cry poor next year and not pay up. Was the same with the Social Club after we won…the Xmas PArty was so good, great access to players etc, then all these blow ins turned up and it turned to shit

So there's no 'complaint' enquiry option on Ticketek's website, just specific ticket scenarios.

Anyone have an email address, even the standard generic one?

I've had to redraft what I'm going to send several times to tone it down - Word doesn't seem to auto-replace 'campaigner' like BF does!
If you want to email the CEO but don't have his corporate email address, send him a message on LinkedIn.

How bad are the restricted view seats? All that came up for me were "Q8-R MSS Restricted View" seats... bit the bullet and bought them but I'd rather have a dodgy seat than miss out.

Mrs has never experienced a final and the last finals game I attended was the 2016 GF.

What type of 25 membership though….a 3 gamer?

Friggin bandwagoners who will probably cry poor next year and not pay up. Was the same with the Social Club after we won…the Xmas PArty was so good, great access to players etc, then all these blow ins turned up and it turned to shit

Do we all remember 2016 GF week?

Lots of 'draftees' on this board. Lots of user names full of numbers. If we make it again whenever that is, we can all do without that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back