First club to 17 premierships?

Who will be the first club to 17 premierships?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok show me the 3 Grand Finals you won in the last 34 years then. I have you winning 2, drawing 1, and losing 4.
Who seriously cares?

How many flags have Richmond won since 1983? 3. How many have Collingwood won since 1983? Also 3. See what happens when an arbitrary timeframe is set?

Besides, many people on here wouldn't have been born for any of Richmond's pre-2017 flags so it's irrelevant.

1990, 2010, 2023.

No one cares if you don’t rate 2010 GF Replay.

I rate it.

It just wasn't a Grand Final, there is only one The Grand Final every year and that was played one week earlier and Collingwood did not win it. So when we talk about winning Grand Finals, no team won the Grand Final in 2010.

You obviously care enough about my thoughts to tell everyone you don't care about my thoughts. Dead give away. ;)

I rate it.

It just wasn't a Grand Final, there is only one The Grand Final every year and that was played one week earlier and Collingwood did not win it. So when we talk about winning Grand Finals, no team won the Grand Final in 2010.

You obviously care enough about my thoughts to tell everyone you don't care about my thoughts. Dead give away. ;)
Not really mate, it’s just a very obvious observation. I’m sure you’ve banged on about it in the past as well. 😉

Not really mate, it’s just a very obvious observation. I’m sure you’ve banged on about it in the past as well. 😉
To be fair, he's done well to post as many times as he has in this thread without bringing Dustin Martin into the discussion.

I'm very proud of you, Meteoric Rise, you've shown great restraint.

Sometimes I find Collingwood supporters just need reminding that their beloved team has not been very good at winning Grand Finals. Always happy to oblige too. Don't mention it. :)
Seems you enjoy being a narcissist. Good for you, you must be winning in life.

And FWIW our Trophy cabinet is bigger and shinier then Richmonds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood.

Was that answer too short? Should I extrapolate?

Collingwood this season.

There are only two problems I can see with that.

You have to make the Grand Final. Over the last 42 years Collingwood has managed to do that 7 times. So they would be a 1 in 6 chance to make the Grand Final. 16.66% chance.

AND

They have to win the Grand Final. Over the last 65 years Collingwood has managed to achieve that twice from 15 attempts. 13.33% chance.

Because Collingwood need to both make the Grand Final AND win the Grand Final this year to make your prediction dream come true, we multiply the 2 factors to arrive at the real chance of it happening.

2.22% possibility I am afraid Monco. Hey, that's better than nothing. :)

You have to make the Grand Final. Over the last 42 years Collingwood has managed to do that 7 times. So they would be a 1 in 6 chance to make the Grand Final. 16.66% chance.

AND

They have to win the Grand Final. Over the last 65 years Collingwood has managed to achieve that twice from 15 attempts. 13.33% chance.

Because Collingwood need to both make the Grand Final AND win the Grand Final this year to make your prediction dream come true, we multiply the 2 factors to arrive at the real chance of it happening.

A young fella by the name of Nick Daicos is going to lift those percentages a little for you my friend.

AND

This is the kind of logic that would of made Stephen Hawking get out of his wheelchair to shake your hand

Back